I personally want to say a big thank you to Patrick & Dian Breazeale, owners of the K66 Blown Brothers K - Boat. Words canÂ’t express my sincere thanks and appreciation for the great opportunity you continue to give me. The amount of money and hard work it takes to put a competitive & quality race boat on the water is huge & you guys do it absolutely second to none. Having someone as knowledgeable, meticulous, resourceful & helpful as Bob Goettel on our team is just totally amazing. Bob, thank you for all of your time & efforts you put in behind the scenes to get the boat to Long Beach & for taking the time to be at the race track for the weekend to insure everything is where it needs to be on the boat. We greatly appreciate it!!
Thank you to our great sponsors & supporters that allow us to go racing:
Precision Graphics - www.azprecisiongraphics.com
Apex Refrigeration & Boiler Company - www.apexrefrig.com
Goettel Racing - www.goettelracing.com
General Metals - www.generalmetals.com
SRP Race Products - www.securityrace.com
Revenge Boats – “The Time Has Come Again for Revenge”
KenaPak Flexible Packaging
Huge Thank you to our great crew:
Dian Breazeale
Andrea Beaumont
Scott & Fay Davidson
Jeff
Nathan Barry (Little Culprit)
My sincere thanks must also go out to Jennifer & Mike Lee for offering me their PS89 – Flat Crazy Pro Stock boat to drive at Long Beach. We had a tough weekend, but in the end we came out with a pretty damn good result all things considered. To the PS89 crew: Ray, Rick and all the other guys, I greatly appreciate all of your hard work over the weekend. I had a bunch of fun driving the #89 boat. Thanks very much guys. Mike, hope your finger is doing OK!! :jawdrop: OUCH!!!
To Ross Wallach & his entire SCSC team. You guys put on an awesome event at Long Beach this year yet again. Without you Ross, all of the Officials, Team Rescue, the great volunteers etcÂ… that you have, events like this are not possible for us racers to attend. Thank you ALL very much.
Congratulations & thank you to all of the other racers in all classes on a great weekend of racing.
Most importantly, hereÂ’s wishing John Willoughby of SS44 a very healthy & speedy recovery. WeÂ’re thinking of you mate & canÂ’t wait to see you at the races in the very near future!!!!!
CK