Thread: Looking for a Sanger Foot Pedal

howard25bullet
    Anyone have any leads on a floor mounted Sanger Hydro foot pedal. If so please email me at wgibb@aol.com.
    Thanks,
    Bill

sanger rat
    You might want to try over in the V-drive section too.

howard25bullet
    Thanks Brian, I'll do that.

tittyman
    Glad to see there is another Sanger Hydro around..post some pictures of that bad boy..Jess

sanger rat
    Have you been sleeping?:hammer2:

tittyman
    Sanger Rat..my boat is now running pretty good..need to put the 660'S back on. Big difference is power with dual 450'S. My mag just took a dump on me last week..going to send it to Don Zig (It's his mag) and have it repaired. Had to put in a stock dist. and coil..noticed a power loss, but at least it works..thanks again for all the help when I first got the thing. I've had a lot of jets but this hydro is the best..those are some tuff, solid little hulls..

sanger rat
    Yes, You can give them a good beating. I know I do. Have you done anything to the pump?

tittyman
    No the pump is still stock except for the droop and the nozzle. This winter I might do some work to it..it is still real tight and solid. No slop. Had to put a prime-a-jet in because it took so long for it to load when I launch. T think maybe a lot of the problems I had with the idle not coming down and then having to idle to fast was probably due to a weak mag. After I put this stock piece of shit dist. in it idles really nice and fires right away. I had to idle at about 1400 before and now I can get down to about 1000. I still want to put the mag back in because it does feel a little sluggish.

sanger rat
    Glad to here you are getting it all figured out. Now you can go play.

tittyman
    When you get a chance post up some pics of your new motor..looks great..looks expensive..looks fast..