Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: just picked up mach26/twin promax's

02HoWaRd26
    I too think that is the perfect color combo and graphics. the way I would want it. If you don't mind how much was it...

mach22buck
    congrats, have fun and be safe

Reaper1
    Sweet! Have a kick ass good time.

beaverretriever
    Well I will be in Havasu this weekend with my DCB, maybe I'll run into you.
    Andy
    Man, you DCB guys are always trying to run into people...
    Congrats on the boat dschifan. I have always liked that boat. All white cat with twins hangin off of the back. Doesn't get much better than that. Hope to see you out with the new ride.

Kilrtoy
    Don't forget Spin class by the reeds at noon

dschifan
    I too think that is the perfect color combo and graphics. the way I would want it. If you don't mind how much was it...
    got it for a killer deal, 53k! hope to see all you saturday at havi

blender over
    come on
    Wanna trade? mines newer!!

DCBDaytona
    NICE. How many hours do the motors have? I assume they've been rebuilt and possibly worked? This Mach used to prowl around Havasu mucho back in the day.
    My Dad's old 2000 Mach with stock 300's would run right at 100-102 in the winter with 15x32 4 blade Merc cleavers. Not quite sure why this one has bravos...I drove a 26 with 30P bravos and nearly scared myself to death!

TOBTEK
    NICE. How many hours do the motors have? I assume they've been rebuilt and possibly worked? This Mach used to prowl around Havasu mucho back in the day.
    My Dad's old 2000 Mach with stock 300's would run right at 100-102 in the winter with 15x32 4 blade Merc cleavers. Not quite sure why this one has bravos...I drove a 26 with 30P bravos and nearly scared myself to death!
    Why is that? I never ran them on my 26. But my buddy that owned X-factor for awhile, said the B-1's worked best for all around usage. I know the B-1 was the best all around for my single 300 as well.

DCBDaytona
    Why is that? I never ran them on my 26. But my buddy that owned X-factor for awhile, said the B-1's worked best for all around usage. I know the B-1 was the best all around for my single 300 as well.
    They might have worked on Glenn's because it was an Open Bow with tons of weight from the stereo...never "aired out" J/K
    I ran the 30P Bravos on a buddy's 2002 26 with X's...He thought something was horribly wrong with the hull/motors/steering until he got rid of those POSs. When I drove it, the hull acted DAMN weird, and almost had alot of torque steer. To be honest, I took it out past the Thompson's Bay bouys to Copper never getting over 70mph and was scared to drive it. It was pulling the transom in odd directions, almost making it seen like the boat was going to roll. I personally thought it was the steering as well..I just think the Machs cannot have that much prop in the water...they like to grab too much. Of all the props tried, Merc 15x30/32/34's worked the best.
    My buddy wanted a second opinion...So Mig jumped in the boat. He too was scared to death!
    I agree with you...In the single setup, whether a Mach or a Daytona, the Bravo is the Shiznit!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast