Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED AGAIN PLACE PUTAH CREEK L.B "BE THERE "7,8,9,th. ROLL CALL

SANGER-RICH
    we'll be there with the red barron &maybe roger's flat. ?????will be able to run or just party.
    Great Cant wait to see you again Bandit and the Red Barron

LandSpeedRacer
    Hey Andy, just be sure to hide the marking pens!!!!!!!

turbo wog
    i would love to go , i might go even though after i talked to you today ,i inspected the bottom of my boat & lets just say .... : the boat is stripped out & going to the glass shop! cracked on both sides again @ 10' long & looks bad!:cry: i would have the motor out already but my puller is missing a wheel heading to harbor freight in the morning .since my motor is gonna be out, i think i'll drop it off & have it put on the dyno with a miricle :idea: i just might get it back from the glass shop & dyno & have it together for that week-end

Sanitariumflat
    Count me in. Not real familiar with Berryessa. Where exactly are we going to be?
    Smash

NIGHTHAWK HEMI
    What did he say???
    What cove?? Where?? Berryessa is big ??
    What Joe is trying to say in code is ...... You will need your Hot Boat "I Spy BIG JIM DE-CODER BOOK! I already did it for you, he is saying there is a little cove to the left just before the bridge that you/I can hide in when there are 15 sheriff's looking for me like last time when I left Psychotic Flat there all night. Because I went cicle racing out in front of the ramp with open zoomes at dark. For some reason they did not think:idea: that was to funny!

whiskey & water
    What Joe is trying to say in code is ...... You will need your Hot Boat "I Spy BIG JIM DE-CODER BOOK! I already did it for you, he is saying there is a little cove to the left just before the bridge that you/I can hide in when there are 15 sheriff's looking for me like last time when I left Psychotic Flat there all night. Because I went cicle racing out in front of the ramp with open zoomes at dark. For some reason they did not think:idea: that was to funny!
    WELL PUT DAVE!!!!!!!! We sound much clear with a 12 pack under the belt

NWSDan
    If Dave brings a propane bottle, IT'S ON!!

"The Bandit"
    the directions igot from a frend [dont lol] turn at turtle rock 5-8 miles acros big brige 1mile. let me know if i'm wwrong . thanks ANDY

LandSpeedRacer
    I hope you are right, I'm following you guys!
    So is it still STEALTH BLACK??? Better Be!!! . . . . :devil: :sqeyes:
    Working on the chute mount/live well . . . . . . .

SANGER-RICH
    Lil'flattie can give you directions he is from placerville . Other wise make it to winters off 505 and follow the signs to berryessa and I will get back to you with more directions or the address, its on Knoxville road

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast