Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: DON'T let topless watch your kids!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Mandated reporters, such as teachers, coaches and nurses, are required to report annorexic and bulemic behaviors as well.
    For instance, I coach high school cheer/dance. We had a 16 yr old girl who was thin to begin with, but she became dangerously thin within a 2 wk period. We took the kids to camp and I purposely sat near her in order to monitor her eating. She sat at table with an iced tea. I asked her what was going on and she nervously claimed she already ate.
    We called her mom and asked her to come pick her up. When her mom got there (a beautiful, thin woman) we explained our concerns and suggested she take the child to get medical attention ASAP. This mother was outraged! She was completely appalled by our allegations and threatened a law suit.
    3 days later her daughter collasped in their kitchen. She was taken by ambulance and this naive mother had to be informed by the ER doc that her daughter was bulemic and her heart was weak. He pointed out the damage to her teeth and explained that her daughter needed to be placed in treatment facility. She was realized from the doctors care after a 5 day stay with the reminder to get her daughter into a treatment facility ASAP.
    After she was released from the hospital we went to visit her. I asked the IGNORANT mom when she would be going for treatment. The mom was in complete denial and said it wasnt necessary. We called the doctor, who then called CPS, who visited the mom and indicated they would take immediate emergency custody of her daughter if she didnt get her in a car within the next 15 mintues.
    did she take her.:jawdrop:

HavaSkank
    She HAD to take her. She wasnt going to, but under the threat of having her daughter placed in emergency foster care was enough to wake her ass up.
    Her daughter was in this facility for 2 months. She was a critical patient and needed extensive counseling. She caused irreversable damage to her heart and liver. All that and her mom insisted that treatment was unnecessary.

HM
    well I am uneducated ..
    But you look marvelous.

topless
    Quit jacking this thread! It's about babysitting.

OGShocker
    Funny how a WARNING thread turns out to be a fat kid/societal breakdown thread.
    Come on people, let's get back on subject! KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY FROM TOPLESS!!!!

HM
    Funny how a WARNING thread turns out to be a fat kid/societal breakdown thread.
    Come on people, let's get back on subject! KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY FROM TOPLESS!!!!

It takes a village to raise an idiot.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    LOL!! sorry.. I got a wild hair up my a$$ it won't happen again..

MRS FLYIN VEE
    so what are you doing here.. :jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
    She HAD to take her. She wasnt going to, but under the threat of having her daughter placed in emergency foster care was enough to wake her ass up.
    Her daughter was in this facility for 2 months. She was a critical patient and needed extensive counseling. She caused irreversable damage to her heart and liver. All that and her mom insisted that treatment was unnecessary.
    good.. I hope it did open her eyes.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    But you look marvelous.
    thank you..

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast