Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fountain Boat Found?????

Havasu Luvr
    Un-confirmed reports are coming in. Can any one confirm this?
    They found out that the driver of the boat that killed the 40 year old father, was found trying to load his boat at Crazy Horse in Lake Havasu City, AZ. He apparently launched his boat from Topock Marina all week long and fleeing the scene by driving all the way to Havasu. A helicopter caught up with him at Crazy horse.

MudPumper
    Where are these unconfirmed reports coming from??

Boatcop
    What's your source? This is the first I've heard about it.
    Please. Let's not get the rumor mill going without any credible confirmation.

Havasu Luvr
    Where are these unconfirmed reports coming from??
    From close friends in LHC, smae ones that told me about HTM being sold and every else said I was full of sh*t:jawdrop:

Havasu Luvr
    What's your source? This is the first I've heard about it.
    Please. Let's not get the rumor mill going without any credible confirmation.
    Fock Rumor Mills, I was told and just want to know if any one else heard anything....... Sh*t! ! ! You peeps can get really ANAL ! ! !
    By "CREDIBLE CONFIRMATION" do you mean Official statement from the investigative agency?

Boatcop
    Fock Rumor Mills, I was told and just want to know if any one else heard anything....... Sh*t! ! ! You peeps can get really ANAL ! ! !
    Not getting anal. Just don't want anyone to relax their lookout, based on "un-confirmed reports".

Big Kahunaa
    let's hope it's true

Boatcop
    By "CREDIBLE CONFIRMATION" do you mean Official statement from the investigative agency?
    When I get the cancel "Attempt to Locate" message.

Havasu Luvr
    Not getting anal. Just don't want anyone to relax their lookout, based on "un-confirmed reports".
    Understood, I was just asking for CONFIRMATION from anyone as this is what I have been told from peeps in LHC. I was NOT starting any RUMOR MILLS as I know it...... Thanks Alan for confirming

Havasu Luvr
    When I get the cancel "Attempt to Locate" message.
    I will just wait for you to post the Official thread to confirm the apprehension of the suspect...... looking forward to reading about soon I hope

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast