Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fountain Boat Found?????

Kachina 34
    The don't confirm their stories either...
    Is this the same jackass who started this thread.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156452

OverKill
    EVERYBODY JUST CALM DOWN WILL YA. Would everybody stop yelling please. I have been passing this info to local boat shops and boat paint shops. Just thought I would ask everyone else to do the same. Or if it is true they did find this guy than never mind.
    OverKill

PaPaG
    What ever happened to all the great people on HB that were always willing to help each other no matter what, what happened to the HBters that would work together to figure something out instead of always fighting or sparing....does anyone else see the recent changes in attitudes and the rise in confrontations on HB....just my .02

riverbound
    What ever happened to all the great people on HB that were always willing to help each other no matter what, what happened to the HBters that would work together to figure something out instead of always fighting or sparing....does anyone else see the recent changes in attitudes and the rise in confrontations on HB....just my .02
    I was just asking myself the same thing.

No I think its pretty much alway been like this.

Magic34
    ***boat has jumped the shark.

burbanite
    No I think its pretty much alway been like this.
    This is the ONLY thing confirmed right now.....

Havasu Luvr
    Fockin Drama Queens again. Heard from your third cousin's friend who got a parking ticket from the Police once and knows the meter maid...You should think about getting a job at the New York Times or the Associated Press. The don't confirm their stories either...
    "Drama Queens"? Maybe but we dont f*ck our third cousins or their friends like some board members:sqeyes: , Remember one thing Highroller...incest (sp?) is only relative:idea: .

Havasu Luvr
    He was ASKING not saying it was fact so get down of you high horse Mr HighRollrt and quit being an ass as usual. I know for a fact that he is not trying to stir shit but only asking for confirmation. I hope that what he heard is true and this murderer is brought to justice. For all of you that doubt the intentions of Havasu Luvr, I sugest you go read his other posts and see where his intentions lie.
    Thank you.
    The bad parent herself....Topless
    Hey Ali, at least you can comprehend this is why tigers eat their young:sqeyes:

ratso
    "Drama Queens"? Maybe but we dont f*ck our third cousins or their friends like some board members:sqeyes: , Remember one thing Highroller...incest (sp?) is only relative:idea: .
    I know that wasn't directed at me...http://***boat.com/ubb/graemlins/idea_2.gif

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast