Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fountain Boat Found?????

shadow
    Rumors must travel fast cause the first thing i heard at work this am was
    that they caught the guy at Crazy Horse. From someone un HB related.
    I guess the rumors are flying around myspace as well.:idea:

LHC30Victory
    I'm all for the lynch mob mentality that's going around here ...mis
    LYNCHING? Can I help? I know how to tie knots

Mrs.Racer277
    Sheesh. It was a question. HL was not the only person that had heard this.

Big Warlock
    Fock Rumor Mills, I was told and just want to know if any one else heard anything....... Sh*t! ! ! You peeps can get really ANAL ! ! !
    By "CREDIBLE CONFIRMATION" do you mean Official statement from the investigative agency?
    David:
    You have been here more than a day. You have over 10 posts. You simply asked a question. Trust me, you are entitled to that!! Thank you for asking. Someone else started and thread and said they found the boat as well. No drama you started.
    But no worries, the majority of people here believe the first person that joins that day and then has all the information you have ever wanted to know! Then they forget to come back when it turns out those people aren't who they say they are and fed everyone information that wasn't credible.
    That's when the good Drama starts!!!

Mrs.Racer277
    David:
    You have been here more than a day. You have over 10 posts. You simply asked a question. Trust me, you are entitled to that!! Thank you for asking. Someone else started and thread and said they found the boat as well. No drama you started.
    But no worries, the majority of people here believe the first person that joins that day and then has all the information you have ever wanted to know! Then they forget to come back when it turns out those people aren't who they say they are and fed everyone information that wasn't credible.
    That's when the good Drama starts!!!
    Please lets not go there AGAIN!
    Pit Bull--Once you guys get your teeth into something you can not let go.
    Now lets all have a GREAT weekend. And PLEASE be safe. Are you still going out to NPB???

fatboy95
    EVERYBODY JUST CALM DOWN WILL YA. Would everybody stop yelling please. I have been passing this info to local boat shops and boat paint shops. Just thought I would ask everyone else to do the same. Or if it is true they did find this guy than never mind.
    OverKill
    Seems to be an outbreak of :"Fountain Fever", no pun intended

socalmoney
    What ever happened to all the great people on HB that were always willing to help each other no matter what, what happened to the HBters that would work together to figure something out instead of always fighting or sparing....does anyone else see the recent changes in attitudes and the rise in confrontations on HB....just my .02
    We are heading for hard times, people are going to get really cranky.

Big Warlock
    Wow, you really paint a picture of the average ***boater having the common sense of a 5 year old.
    Edited to add smilie.
    At least you are good about getting to the "we agree to disagree" part of the argument. I always enjoy a good banter with you. And I do respect your opinions.

Big Warlock
    Please lets not go there AGAIN!
    Now lets all have a GREAT weekend. And PLEASE be safe. Are you still going out to NPB???
    I promise I am not starting anything. I am confident those we speak of are not around any more. And if they do show up, dobtful as that might be, they will make it this thread all about them. You know how this works. I was over the top and I apologized. Now I sit as reports come in and the truth comes out and I appear just a little crazy but amaze people with my psychic ability!
    David is one person I fully understand and knows I have his back and I know he has mine.

Big Warlock
    [QUOTE=Mrs.Racer277;2737191]
    QUOTE]
    And honestly, how often do I go down this road????

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast