Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Honcho pics

Hustler
    Unbelievable!! This boat is insane in the sun light I cant wait to see it on the "River"
    Awsome job on the paint Billy

Lefty
    Jerry boat looks Great. Keep those pics coming. Can't wait to see it in person. Now Jerry, you going to race that thing?

Rattle Can Lou
    Well. I have to chime in...I give my buddy Billy allot of heat about price and time it takes and on and on..But I got to tell ya that when it comes to custom paint, he is one if the best I have ever seen. I know some of the best. Billy constantly questions himself about price and time, and he hates to hear that he charges too much, and I don't blame him. When you get done with one and you've lived with it for six months you look at the hours you had on it and you always say the same thing..."I can't charge him for all the hours, he'll have a shit fit". So you compromise and charge accordingly. Billy and Jerry..it is beautiful, something to be very proud of..

Well. I have to chime in...I give my buddy Billy allot of heat about price and time it takes and on and on..But I got to tell ya that when it comes to custom paint, he is one if the best I have ever seen. I know some of the best. Billy constantly questions himself about price and time, and he hates to hear that he charges too much, and I don't blame him. When you get done with one and you've lived with it for six months you look at the hours you had on it and you always say the same thing..."I can't charge him for all the hours, he'll have a shit fit". So you compromise and charge accordingly. Billy and Jerry..it is beautiful, something to be very proud of..
    I was about to say the exact same thing Louis!
    Bad ass Billy Boy. Jerry can I take it for a spin?:idea:

lilrick
    nostalgic boats are very cool.

Lefty
    Well said RCL anybody that has ever tried to "do it yourself" can truly appreciate the amount of work that goes into a paint job like that. I'm not saying that a do it yourselfer could ever do something like that, but it does give you an idea. PS I love the pic of used tape rolls awsome

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Thanks everyone I can't wait to get it all rigged and in the water.
    Looking Great
    WOW! Is all I can say, that thing looks like it is fresh out of 1975, but better!
    That is really sharp! 1 of a kind for sure... Should look fantastic on the water complete...
    That is badass for sure!..
    Jerry it looks great! Can't wait to see it again.
    Looks great!!! Another K comes to life......C'mon! Nice job Billy & Jerry.
    Jerry it looks great!!! You need to have Dave rig that boat old school.
    I'm keeping with the original theme but also want it to work.
    Is That Thing Bitchen Or What?
    It Does Not Get Any Better Than This.
    Great Job Billy And Jerry, Very Cool.
    That is the most bad ass paint job I have ever seen in my life!
    Looks great Jerry,Keep us updated with progress photos
    Damn, that's nice! The bullet between the k-32 is a nice touch. What's the window in the back of the deck for?
    Jerry... When do you think you will have it ready for the water?
    Steve
    I'm hoping for next spring.
    Unbelievable!! This boat is insane in the sun light I cant wait to see it on the "River"
    Awsome job on the paint Billy
    Jerry boat looks Great. Keep those pics coming. Can't wait to see it in person. Now Jerry, you going to race that thing?
    Oh ya, starting with next years Big Block Spanking party
    When I first showed Billy what I wanted to do I thought "how the hell is he going to do this?" he obviously came through big time!
    I was about to say the exact same thing Louis!
    Bad ass Billy Boy. Jerry can I take it for a spin?
    As in turn 1 of the sunday Long Beach final? :devil:
    nostalgic boats are very cool.
    When it comes to flatbottoms its amazing the B boats and runnerbottoms are 35 years old and still state of the art.:idea:

As in turn 1 of the sunday Long Beach final? :devil:
    Hey, I had to put it in there. I will figure that thing out. It finished every heat and will be up front one day soon I hope.
    Bad ass ride Jerry.

dossangers
    Another piece of history comes to LIFE!!! I saw it in person the other day INCREDABLE!! A work of ART worth EVERY PENNY!!!
    Krazy Kolors aka Rembrandt of flatbottem painting

Miller Custom Boats
    Awesome !!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast