Jake W2
    Lookin very nice Jerry:jawdrop:
    Jake

pro53
    Man that HONCHO is BEAUTIFUL. I love the FLAKES

ck7684
    Drool drool drool drool

hottrodder
    I have a question for you Jerry and all you other B boat guys. About the bottom. Those don't look like lifting strakes or are they and I just can't tell from the picture. Rather they look like fins. Is this to help the boat turn when you bury the pedal and track straight when you bury the other pedal?
    I was told by Carson that my Mandy had lifting strakes on it at one time. The previous owner asked Carson to put them on in an effort to reduce wetted surface. Carson said he took one ride in the thing when they were done and he put it back on the trailer, hauled it to the shop and ground them off
    Great looking boat though.

Dogballs
    I love this boat, if a flat bottom:devil: could be in lowrider mag this would be it.

RUSSO
    I love this boat, if a flat bottom:devil: could be in lowrider mag this would be it.
    I second that..
    trailer queen??? I THINK NOT!!!!

stoker22405
    Very Nice....

Boat211
    Super bitchin!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I have a question for you Jerry and all you other B boat guys. About the bottom. Those don't look like lifting strakes or are they and I just can't tell from the picture. Rather they look like fins. Is this to help the boat turn when you bury the pedal and track straight when you bury the other pedal?
    I was told by Carson that my Mandy had lifting strakes on it at one time. The previous owner asked Carson to put them on in an effort to reduce wetted surface. Carson said he took one ride in the thing when they were done and he put it back on the trailer, hauled it to the shop and ground them off
    Great looking boat though.
    Its my understanding that they're for packing air under the boat. I believe when combined with the dropped chines it aids in rocking the boat back on its tail. The height of cavitation plate "gulls" help determine how much air is trapped (to raise the bow) and how much is released (lowering the bow).
    Remember, I'm just the camera guy who doesn't know shit and default all questions to Wildchild80.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    I've already fit the trailer with 13 inch Daytons (Gold center ) and 10 switches.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast