Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Cracker Boxers in here need a rider.

riverjunkie
    Wow!! Brave girl, that looks to be a wild ride. Good luck to her on finding a ride and have fun!!

rrrr
    Apparently there's not enough drama for her posting on Hot Boat and messing around with big cats.....

River Runin
    Ya! looks like a lot of fun! :jawdrop: lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i_L44BlNfI

It was the rider. BTW We could hold auditions, Please send pics of candidate!!!
    Here you go.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../100_08061.jpg
    She is definitely a thrill seeker!

adjones419
    Wish I had a Cracker Box.

Stab-n-Steer
    That almost never happens. I think the last time that happened was about 30+_ years ago when the rider came out of the Aquarius at the 'Stadium'. I think the Driver went another 1/2 lap before missing him! HWF
    Flyer,
    I know that you are over 50 and your memory is getting bad but what about Burley 2 years ago when the P-87 pitched out Brett Mann twice in less than an hour... Same deal, the driver had no idea he was gone until the next corner!
    BTW, great to see you posting Hot Boat...
    S&S

Stab-n-Steer
    Here you go.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/.../100_08061.jpg
    She is definitely a thrill seeker!
    I hope it's not the topless one in the middle with the hairy boobs!!! Nice boobs however...
    S&S

mostly crue
    If she is really serious Amy could probably take her for a ride in San Diego.
    I know she has a female rider now, but she could always use a back up. You didn't state if she wanted to ride full time or not. Missy is a great rider and she wants to learn more. I totally agree with Steve, the rider who fell out in Long Beach was a fill in and had never ridden with Dave Laws before.(Dave is a great young driver) The crackerbox class is always looking for people to ride. Tony I will PM our number
    Jeff

hotwireflyer
    Flyer,
    I know that you are over 50 and your memory is getting bad but what about Burley 2 years ago when the P-87 pitched out Brett Mann twice in less than an hour... Same deal, the driver had no idea he was gone until the next corner!
    BTW, great to see you posting Hot Boat...
    S&S
    You are correct S&S But those SHOULD have been flips!!! I was referring to loosing a rider down the straightaway ,not almost tipping it over in a turn. BTW you dont have to remind me how old I am! My ribs tell me every time I cough hard.
    BTW Jeff, Sign 'er up!!

BobbyB
    During the Cracker Box races last weekend, I told my husband I thought it would be really cool if we were a husband/wife cracker box racers.
    that'd be the shizzy, what if you drove and tried to pitch Jas out??

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast