Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Moderators

Tom Brown
    Threatening someone is strickly forbidden. People have gotten "vacations" for less.
    What happened? I missed it. Did SKOM go all uLtRaDeNnIs on someone's ass?

Jbb
    You know Brown .....If you would just show up at some of the meetings,.....your head wouldn't always be up your ass.....

OGShocker
    I had to find the "locked" threads to catch up.
    SKOM pulled out his "swizzle stick" around 2:00 AM. It must be an Arizona thing.... and shit.

Tom Brown
    I had to find the "locked" threads to catch up.
    Thanks. I just checked out those snot ridden threads. Good material, that.

River Lynchmob
    You look like that comment?????
    Or you "Resent" that comment???
    It's just a saying...he made a lynch mob comment...my screen name is...oh nevermind I think you've got the picture

OGShocker
    Thanks. I just checked out those snot ridden threads. Good material, that.
    Kettle One and keyboards don't mix..

Some Kind Of Monster
    OH JEFFY POO. Err excuse me,,,, Mr. Moderator, sir! If I may be so brazen to ask, have you started practicing a new religion or something cuz it appears to me (that's like saying 'IMHO' for you challenged types) like you are on a rampage to turn this forum into a kinder and gentler place where we are no longer able to express our innermost feeling towards some of these lowlifes, eerr fellow forum members is what I meant. Just cuz you got the 'button and are the size of 3 pigmies stacked on top of each other don't mean we gotta like pigmies. Ya following this?
    Now, ol' SKOM is usually a nice guy so it would appear that "67 whothef*ckever" did him a no no and he was just expressing his displeasure in his own personal way. It's all subject to interpretation of the written word. As I understand it, SKOM was a bit irritated with whatshisname. If whatshisname would just apologize and grant him restitution of say, maybe a couple thousand bucks then that would probably end the lil squabble.
    See what I'm sayin? Maybe we oughtta ban whatshisname for a couple of years for making SKOM this upset.
    Rio
    NAIL-ON-THE-HEAD
    Thanks RIO my thoughts exactly. I'll settle for about $1000 for a phone bill and some car parts and disappearing from Arizona completely..

Jbb
    NAIL-ON-THE-HEAD
    Thanks RIO my thoughts exactly. I'll settle for about $1000 for a phone bill and some car parts and disappearing from Arizona completely..
    The plot thickens...:jawdrop:

HM
    The plot thickens...:jawdrop:
    Has the plot ever gotten thinner? And if it does thicken...is it newtonian or thixotropic? You know, honey will pour, but is hard to stir. Mayo won't pour, but lays down with a little shear and recovers very quickly while ketchup is its own animal.

Havasu Hangin'
    OH JEFFY POO. Err excuse me,,,, Mr. Moderator, sir! If I may be so brazen to ask, have you started practicing a new religion or something cuz it appears to me (that's like saying 'IMHO' for you challenged types) like you are on a rampage to turn this forum into a kinder and gentler place where we are no longer able to express our innermost feeling towards some of these lowlifes, eerr fellow forum members is what I meant.
    Not true. You can call out any bad business practices you want...just don't threaten people.
    Express away...just do it in the rules.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast