Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blarney Island Pics 8-16-07

mcderns
    CS- I'm not too sure how much n2o hes running now a days. The class for n20 is the open class, and they are all pretty competitive. The red texas tunnel is damn fast, as well as the yellow/red stealth. Even the yellow capsule outboard is damn fast on the bottle.
    PW-The only v-drives are the Orange Cole, Yellow Sanger Hydro, and the Blue Sanger Hydro. The rest are jets, then there are the 2 outboard classes. Lake Racer and Pro Gas.
    The black and grey capsule outboard has a v8 and sounds like an Indy car!!
    Thanks for the props guys! It really is a lot of fun. Only place like it in the world. Its a bar in the middle of the lake! Can only get there by boat, plane or helicopter!

I've got a 16ft Tahiti jet with a small block, any room for me? Never done it before, what class would I run? What time would I need to be there? Any large breasted women there? Not large women. (Sorry I'm bad, It's 10:30pm here and I've been drinking.)

mcderns
    You would run in my class, Lake Racer Inboard. Check out www.blarneyisland.com for the rules and such. You need to be there around 6 to register, and drivers meeting is at 6:30. There are plenty of large breasted women out there....lol.....

camoman
    Love the pics as always thanks Mcderns

RICHARD TILL
    i think the red texas tunnel named Ludicrius belongs to John Anderson. in 2004 at the smokin in the cove race, i bought Johns bare hull. its an earl smith boat and he replaced it with a warhawk because he wanted a heavier hull. now i see why he did. the earl smith hull weighs 265 lbs. i`m running M/E class with the boat in St. Louis Drag Boat club. if i lived in that area, i`d be right in the middle of em. no, i take that back, i`d be behind most of em. those guys look serious.

mcderns
    Yup, thats John Andersons boat. Great guy. I have known him forever. His old Nordic was ours. And his wife is the secretary at my shop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12