Thread: voodoomedman

Debbolas
    How is your wife?

OGShocker
    Maybe he will UPS a box of pictures to me.

Debbolas
    YOU can always dream
    guess I will PM him................

Eliminator 4 Life
    What happened to his wife. I need to give him a call..

Debbolas
    Back Surgery by the BEST Dr. Disney
    Diskectamy (i think)

voodoomedman
    Doing good thanks. Very sore but today is better than yesterday and I'm sure tomorrow will be better and the next day and so on. Once there is a full recovery then it will be awesome. Quality of life will be back. Long walks, bike rides, of course the river and well you know. Can do anything without the pain. Just a freak thing that someone who is 28 and fit and athletic has herniated disks. Not very common. Kinda crazy. Well same with Debbolas, she's not exactly a fatty Patty either.
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

Debbolas
    Doing good thanks. Very sore but today is better than yesterday and I'm sure tomorrow will be better and the next day and so on. Once there is a full recovery then it will be awesome. Quality of life will be back. Long walks, bike rides, of course the river and well you know. Can do anything without the pain. Just a freak thing that someone who is 28 and fit and athletic has herniated disks. Not very common. Kinda crazy. Well same with Debbolas, she's not exactly a fatty Patty either.
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes.
    Donna!
    Take it easy...do not push yourself. That is one mistake I made. Wish I could go back in time and just slap myself for all the injury I did to my back. I was stupid. I'm paying for it now.
    28 is pretty young, I had the surgery she is having now at 35. I'm 47 and fused. I hiked the Grand Canyon this summer
    Feel better soon!
    Deb <----------not a fatty patty (LMAO)

voodoomedman
    Donna!
    Take it easy...do not push yourself. That is one mistake I made. Wish I could go back in time and just slap myself for all the injury I did to my back. I was stupid. I'm paying for it now.
    28 is pretty young, I had the surgery she is having now at 35. I'm 47 and fused. I hiked the Grand Canyon this summer
    Feel better soon!
    Deb <----------not a fatty patty (LMAO)
    Who is Donna?
    I won't let her do to much. Disney says get up and walk so your body recovers but don't push it. I am off work for 5 weeks to take care of her and the kids. Everything should be good.

Debbolas
    Who is Donna?
    I won't let her do to much. Disney says get up and walk so your body recovers but don't push it. I am off work for 5 weeks to take care of her and the kids. Everything should be good.
    Opps! I thought your wife's name was Donna(?)
    Not sure where I got that from. I'm glad you're going to take care of her.
    Deb