Thread: Nice Cheap Corvette For Sale

CAHotRodBoy
    93 Vette, LT1, A4 auto, red on black leather. Just replaced plugs, wires, distributor (Opti-spark), radiator (runs 195 in 115 Vegas heat!), hoses, belts, brakes, tires etc. This car is fun to drive (even with the automatic) and gets over 20 MPG cruising. I just took 2 long round trips with it, Reno and Phoenix and it is a great touring car. You can pass long lines of slow moving cars and trucks with no problems and it is rock solid at high speed. Fully loaded and in very good condition. Asking $10,500, Hot Boat member price: $9999.00!

lucky
    93 Vette, LT1, A4 auto, red on black leather. Just replaced plugs, wires, distributor (Opti-spark), radiator (runs 195 in 115 Vegas heat!), hoses, belts, brakes, tires etc. This car is fun to drive (even with the automatic) and gets over 20 MPG cruising. I just took 2 long round trips with it, Reno and Phoenix and it is a great touring car. You can pass long lines of slow moving cars and trucks with no problems and it is rock solid at high speed. Fully loaded and in very good condition. Asking $10,500, Hot Boat member price: $9999.00!
    how many miles ?

CAHotRodBoy
    how many miles ?
    Oops, should put that on here. It's got 108K on it now, mostly highway (they're shorter than surface street miles, you know! ). I only use it for long trips, not daily driving although the previous owner did daily drive it. It belonged to a hot rod buddy's wife and she bought a new one so I got this off them. He also has a original 66 big block coupe and a low milage 62 (not for sale).

CAHotRodBoy
    Bumpy!