Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: liberals are communists and dems are libs

Sleeper CP
    Out of curosity, who do you view as the Wild Pigs? All them colored folks of welfare? Must be cuz most of the illegals are here to work
    As a very conservative American that happens to be "Black" I see nothing of race in his statement.
    The "Big government" is trying to spoon feed as many people as they can regardless of color. They just want to grow and suck in as many Dependants as possible.
    I live in a 85+ % "white" area of San Diego County. One of my oldest and closet friends (she is "white") lives about 7 miles from me and her children attend a school that is approx. 87% "white". Three years ago she received a letter from the school for her to fill out the enclosed "free" lunch application for her two children so that they can start receiving "free" lunch. Mind you, my friend lives on 9 beautiful acres that she has a horse ranch on a beautiful house that worth in excess on $ 1 million dollars and she drives a $ 130k SL 600 Mercedes. And the school wants her to receive "free" lunch for her kids.
    She called the school and asked "why did I receive this application" the answer was " if you fill it out then we don't have to worry about who gets free lunch or not, If every child receives it it would be easier for our staff"
    She said " No thank you" and a few other choice words.
    The point being ,the more people government can get on the dole the bigger than can grow it(gov).
    The whole free lunch, free breakfast, free after school daycare crap; anyway to get people to abrogate their responsibilities as parents to let the government take care of your children (regardless of race) weakens the family and grows dependence on government. Then 20 years from now when some politician wants "free" health care for all with dental and eye care included those that grew up with government supplying them with "free" everything else will be more likely to take the next step and say" well the government is already doing all of this for us... so free heath care doesn't seem so bad."
    Sorry for the rant... but I didn't see it as a "race" thing. The government doesn't care who they fence in and who they make a dependent and who's rights they reduce they just want to do it regardless of whom they do it to.
    Sleeper CP .....Out
    Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
    As a very conservative American that happens to be "Black" I see nothing of race in his statement.
    The "Big government" is trying to spoon feed as many people as they can regardless of color. They just want to grow and suck in as many Dependants as possible.
    I live in a 85+ % "white" area of San Diego County. One of my oldest and closet friends (she is "white") lives about 7 miles from me and here children attend a school that is approx. 87% "white". Three years ago she received a letter from the school for her to fill out the enclosed "free" lunch application for her two children so that they can start receiving "free" lunch. Mind you, my friend lives on 9 beautiful acres that she has a horse ranch on a beautiful house that worth in excess on $ 1 million dollars and she drives a $ 130k SL 600 Mercedes. And the school wants her to receive "free" lunch for her kids.
    She called the school and asked "why did I receive this application" the answer was " if you fill it out then we don't have to worry about who gets free lunch or not, If every child receives it it would be easier for or staff"
    She said " No thank you" and a few other choice words.
    The point being ,the more people government can get on the dole the bigger than can grow it(gov).
    The whole free lunch, free breakfast, free after school daycare crap; anyway to get people to abrogate their responsibilities as parents to let the government take care of your children (regardless of race) weakens the family and grows dependence on government. Then 20 years from now when some politician wants "free" health care for all with dental and eye care included those that grew up with government supplying them with "free" everything else will be more likely to take the next step and say" well the government is already doing all of this for us... so free heath care doesn't seem so bad."
    Sorry for the rant... but I didn't see it as a "race" thing. The government doesn't care who they fence in and who they make a dependent and who's rights they reduce they just want to do it regardless of whom they do it to.
    Sleeper CP .....Out
    Big Inch Ford Lover
    Sleeper,
    My comment had nothing to do with his statement and only to do with CC's previous comments. I have a difficult time with those who feed on White Christian Supremacist garbage, as this poster seems to have done, in the past.
    I agree that the Govt does way too much spoon feeding now. We surely don't need any more.

Blown 472
    Lemme ask yall a question, what percentage of your paycheck goes to taxes, think of every tax you have to pay, property etc.

ULTRA26 # 1
    Lemme ask yall a question, what percentage of your paycheck goes to taxes, think of every tax you have to pay, property etc.
    Easy 35%

Sleeper CP
    Sleeper,
    My comment had nothing to do with his statement and only to do with CC's previous comments. I have a difficult time with those who feed on White Christian Supremacist garbage, as this poster seems to have done, in the past.
    Got it.
    Sleeper CP
    Big Inch Ford Lover

centerhill condor
    Sleeper,
    I agree that the Govt does way too much spoon feeding now. We surely don't need any more.
    he called me a racist...'cause that's all he's got. You seem to feed on it pretty good! squeel like a pig.
    CC

Old Texan
    Out of curosity, who do you view as the Wild Pigs? All them colored folks on welfare? Must be cuz most of the illegals are here to work
    Very poor statement. You call CC a racist yet you are the one bringing race into the equation. Your play on ebonics speaks for itself......
    Very disappointing and your justification to Sleeper is just as lame.
    Read up on the mess going on in Jena, LA. What you have just done is somewhat akin to the Rev Al and other purveyors of racism inciting and blowing an incident way out of proportion. There are true racists on each side that should be held at bay by the majority refusing to acknowledge their hate and quell their "cancerous growth" on society by refusing to acknowledge their existance. Jena's community should not be destroyed by outsiders with a racist agenda. Blacks within the community didn't do much to defend the 6 as 4 had previous problems with the law and were viewed as questionable elements of the community by the black minority. Just like the above post, racism was insinuated and excellerated out of context.
    CC has posted excerpts from various sources, some of which had white supremist leanings but I still don't see him as a hate filled racist. His points were another take on the life and times of MLK. He has his opinion but I don't view it as racist by any means. His point was objective and presenting evidence from another point of view just because it may be distasteful doesn't alter it's possibility of some truth. MLK had dealings and at minimum some connections with communist sympathizers. Did he use them or did they use him? It's all a matter of debate.
    Sharpton and Jackson though use racism as a tool for self gain and are quite open and confrontational about. King wasn't fond of Jackson and probalby would have never recognized Sharpton as good for the black community. Unity of the races and communities can't be achieved if the fingerpointing doesn't stop. Open dialogue is the key and any bringing the race card to the table from either side just don't understand the show so to speak.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Easy 35%
    IF you are in the 29% federal income bracket:
    What are you paying in STATE Income Tax?
    What % do you pay feeding your Civic, Lightning, and that oh so efficient BOAT gasoline?
    Sales taxes?
    Excise taxes on Liqour/beer, unless of course you are a teatotaler?
    Property taxes on your home, the Civic, that Lightning, the wonderfully efficient BOAT?
    Your 35% is WAY low. :idea:

SmokinLowriderSS
    Oh, taxes on your phone service, Cell Phone service, Cable TV Service, Satelite TV service, electrical service, sewer and water service bills, taxes on natural gas home service, propane for the house, OR barbecue grill, taxes on internet service, etc, etc.
    How many more am I just not thinking of guys?:idea:
    I deliberately left out taxes on Cigaretts, just figuring ultra is too much of a health fan to smoke or dip. I didn't forget them.

ULTRA26 # 1
    he called me a racist...'cause that's all he's got. You seem to feed on it pretty good! squeel like a pig.
    CC
    Are you saying that you don't follow the ideals of White Christian Supremacists?. As I recall it was you who spoke of a few different negros in your life, insurance agents, a preacher and a teacher, that have gone out of their way proving they were as good as white people.
    Very poor statement. You call CC a racist yet you are the one bringing race into the equation. Your play on ebonics speaks for itself......
    Very disappointing and your justification to Sleeper is just as lame.
    Sorry to disappoint you Tex but I believe that CC should be the one to tell me I'm wrong not you. From all indications my response to Sleeper was just and accurate. CC he has yet to dispute White Christian Supremacist allegations
    IF you are in the 29% federal income bracket:
    What are you paying in STATE Income Tax?
    What % do you pay feeding your Civic, Lightning, and that oh so efficient BOAT gasoline?
    Sales taxes?
    Excise taxes on Liqour/beer, unless of course you are a teatotaler?
    Property taxes on your home, the Civic, that Lightning, the wonderfully efficient BOAT?
    Your 35% is WAY low. :idea:
    Of course you know more about how much the tax I pay than I do.
    I spend on average of about $350 a month on gas, total, property taxes are $3500 a year on both houses, (tax deductible) (bought the 1st 21 years ago and the 2nd in 2000. Orig cost less than $265,000 for both current value near 1 mil. Property tax based on orig purchase price) I quit smoking recently after 40 years , your right I don't drink. Deducting the interest on two re-fied homes, saves my butt. Also, no sales tax in CA on food or cars. No property tax in AZ for boats. My estimate may be a point or two low, at the outside. I have a good accountant.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314