Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Burger King

Tom Brown
    We have a fast food joint up here called Orange Julius.
    They make some obnoxiously sweet, simulated fruit smoothies. The smoothies are called, "Orange Julius", "Pinapple Julius", and so on. They also have hot dogs. There might be a couple of other items on the menu but it won't be much.

Jbb
    We have a fast food joint up here called Orange Julius.
    They make some obnoxiously sweet, simulated fruit smoothies. The smoothies are called, "Orange Julius", "Pinapple Julius", and so on. They also have hot dogs. There might be a couple of other items on the menu but it won't be much.
    Bet the place is owned by either Sam Losco ...or Phil Collins.....

Tom Brown
    The next time I'm over that way, I'm going to order a Randy Burger and see what they say.

Jbb
    The next time I'm over that way, I'm going to order a Randy Burger and see what they say.
    They'll probably say......"what are you lookin at?"....

Tom Brown
    Easy there, Mustard Tiger.

Jbb
    Easy there, Mustard Tiger.

BadKachina
    I've found a couple of edible items on Carls Juniors menu. McD's has the best fries but thier burgers suck. I hate BK, f the whopper...........The chili at Wendy's is the bomb (please don't tell me what's in it).
    I tend to eat alot of sub sandwiches. Quizno's, Subway, Blimpie and Mr Goodcents. Quiznos is really good but it's pricey. Paradise Bakery is the bomb too, I could eat at Paradise every day.
    For some reason my 11 year old loves Panda, but I refuse to eat that rancid Chinese buffet.
    The best cheap lunch I've found is a Costco hotdog and Coke for about a 1.50, what a value.

DUNDUN
    i used to work at wendy's. i was the grill master i tell ya. its true though, [from what i saw]the burgers are never frozen...
    taco bell is my favorite fast food joint, the cheesy bean and rice burritos are the best, but you can almost feel your arteries clogging. in-n-out is definitely the freshest.

Baja Big Dog

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2...gerkingqq9.gif (http://imageshack.us)
    Im disappointed...I thought you would have had something sooner!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast