Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Absolute Speed and Marine

25Elmn8r
    ...and I won't use any shop other than Absolute...so I guess it is a draw...
    I'm glad you guys get good service from them. Unfortunately I didn't. Just to be clear, I hope they continue to be successful at what they do.

Havasu1986
    I have had great service from the Brian and everyone else at ASM. They've gone above and beyond everytime I've been there. The thing I try and remember is that if they seem really busy chances are they're helping out another hot boater who really needs it so I don't mind so much. Anytime I have had a real emergency they have jumped on it.
    The only complaint I have is that I got the boat back once with a few fingerprints on the bimini cover...... took me all of 5 min to clean and I really didn't mind considering they did some major warranty work in two days to allow me and my family to go on a week long vacation with the boat up north. Any other shop, it would have been a minimum two weeks and we would have not had the boat for our vacation.
    Like I said...I have had great service from everyone at ASM and plan on using them anytime I need service.
    Just my $.02,
    Chris Mock
    Whenever I have a problem with my boat or Tahoe. Garys gets me in right away. Probably because we have been a very loyal customer for about 6 years now.

Havasu1986
    The thing to remember is that there's a lot of good shop in Havasu, all busy, all with their own group of loyal customers. There's plenty of business to go around and I'm sure that ASM doesn't want everybody and every boat knocking on their door. Being overwhelmed with business would lead to more complaints, not less.
    This is very true. I see Gary maybe only 1-2 times a year because he comes to the house to pick up and return. And he always remembers my wifes and my first name. Well Bobby isn't that hard.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567