Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last Havasu Trip This Year

HPBoats83
    So what do you think it's going to be for you? Is anybody planning on going on October or November by chance and if so isn't it going to be cold (water and air)?

TheCarDudes
    Never a last trip. We go boating even in the winter months. Use our house year round. More often we do the Jeep deal to desert bar and other off roading.

OverKill
    Arizona doesn't have an off season. We don't even winterize our boats, well I don't anyway.

I go to havasu every other week as I work in Kingman. Even before I got that job, I went in the fall, winter, spring to either go fishing or watch the christmas boat parade

lalhc
    October is probably my favorite month to boat in Havasu. Like many on this board, I boat year-round and service my boat every March. The day after Thanksgiving is also a great day to boat.

mrs.rvrluvr
    Our last trip is usually in mid-October. Then we come back in December for the christmas light parade. Not too cold in October. Water is a little nippy.

Jyruiz
    There is no last Havasu trip for us.

DILLIGAF
    Not Havasu here but I make it a point to take my boat out each and every month of the year. Coldest I have been out was in Dec around Xmas time. Low 50's with cold wind blowing. It was fun and the boat ran great!

Mr. Crusader 83
    I boat year round. Its great in nov when nobody is out here. December is a lil cold but i always make it out on new years day.

shippingguy
    We boat year round. In the colder months we go riding in the morning and then take the boat out later in the afternoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast