Thread: Just wanted to say THANKS!

rollin24/7
    This Thursday I took my family out to Parker, and on the way got a flat tire! (I was the guy with the F250, and blue gray & white Shockwave on Rice Road). Of course I had the tools, but didn't have a wrench strong enough to take off the lugnuts. The purpose of this message is to THANK the guy who pulled over to help me and my family. (I belive his name was Don or Dale with the black Chevy, blue & white boat)) sorry, i'm very bad remembering names.
    If you are on the boards please PM me so I can thank you personally for pulling over on Rice Road and taking the time to help me and my family out. It is people like you in the boating community that keeps our hobby respectable. It is people like you that teach other younger boaters (like myself) the definition of respect, integrity, and just plain common courtesy.
    Sorry to get on my roller coaster, but this weekend was an eye opener for me,and it's nice to know how nice people can be in the boating community!
    Hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend.....will post pictures in a couple of days.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    This Thursday I took my family out to Parker, and on the way got a flat tire! (I was the guy with the F250, and blue gray & white Shockwave on Rice Road). Of course I had the tools, but didn't have a wrench strong enough to take off the lugnuts. The purpose of this message is to THANK the guy who pulled over to help me and my family. (I belive his name was Don or Dale with the black Chevy, blue & white boat)) sorry, i'm very bad remembering names.
    If you are on the boards please PM me so I can thank you personally for pulling over on Rice Road and taking the time to help me and my family out. It is people like you in the boating community that keeps our hobby respectable. It is people like you that teach other younger boaters (like myself) the definition of respect, integrity, and just plain common courtesy.
    Sorry to get on my roller coaster, but this weekend was an eye opener for me,and it's nice to know how nice people can be in the boating community!
    Hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend.....will post pictures in a couple of days.
    very cool post..

BLOWN HOWARD
    I saw your boat on the water earlier this week.

rollin24/7
    were about's are you in Parker? We got up there on Thursday and left today h

BLOWN HOWARD
    We are just south of Branson's. Just got home today my self was out there since monday.

HocusPocus
    its always good to hear stories like this. last week someone near havasu springs towed in my father-in-law in when he had trouble firing his outboard up on the tri-toon. in spite of all the pinheads on the river these days there are still good people willing to go the extra mile.