Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Thanks to Frdvschvy!!!

That Guy
    I just wanted to say thanks to Mike (frdvschvy) for his help with my new Verizon phone. The most painless transaction (especially cell phone) that I have ever had. He gave me great customer service, a great deal and had everything delivered to my house with 0 problems. I would highly recommend him if you need any help with Verizon...... I haven't even met him since everything was so seamless, so if someone would point him out at the lake, I could at least buy him a beer.
    Thanks Mike.....

That Guy
    Thank you bump....

frdvschvy
    Thanks for the kind words. We'll be in Havasu 8/23 - 8/25. Perhaps we'll see you on the water. Our 24' Lavey is hazard sign yellow and a little hard to miss on the water.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...LaveyNuEra.jpg
    Mike

Pussywhippled
    Fordvschevy,
    Are you a real verizon guy or a authorized dealer type?
    I need a couple new phones, but already have an existing 5 phone account.
    Let me know,
    Beavis

jh4rt
    I've about had it with AT&T. I can't imagine how they could have fu&&ed up my wife's phone anymore. I've already moved over to Verizon; company paying. Now I'm thinking about moving her as well.
    Let me know how you can help.
    Thanks.
    -jim

Goldilocks
    I just wanted to say thanks to Mike (frdvschvy) for his help with my new Verizon phone. The most painless transaction (especially cell phone) that I have ever had. He gave me great customer service, a great deal and had everything delivered to my house with 0 problems. I would highly recommend him if you need any help with Verizon...... I haven't even met him since everything was so seamless, so if someone would point him out at the lake, I could at least buy him a beer.
    Thanks Mike.....
    How long until you lose this one

frdvschvy
    Fordvschevy,
    Are you a real verizon guy or a authorized dealer type?
    I need a couple new phones, but already have an existing 5 phone account.
    Let me know,
    Beavis
    Actual Verizon Wireless employee. I DO NOT work for a third party dealer. I would be more than happy to take a look to see what I can do for you. I will be back in the office Monday morning and can pull the account up then. Please send me an email at michael.ehrle@verizonwireless.com with your account info and I'll look into your options on Monday. Please note that I cannot change upgrade eligibility dates
    Talk to you Monday.
    Mike

Kilrtoy
    i can't hear you now

HighRoller
    i can't hear you now
    Is that from the wind noise at 100mph or your wife's Boobies cupped over your ears??

Hardly Satisfied
    Thanks for the kind words. We'll be in Havasu 8/23 - 8/25. Perhaps we'll see you on the water. Our 24' Lavey is hazard sign yellow and a little hard to miss on the water.
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...LaveyNuEra.jpg
    Mike
    I Agree also, Mike took care of us also, We got hooked up with the special he had about a month ago. Mike, Look for us there that weekend so we can hook up for a beer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast