Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 72 sanger bubble deck flatty

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Bench racer Bump!
    You guys just don't realize how lucrative the jetboat video business is.:notam:
    And to you Mr. Nuts a hangin (blown to the bone). I'm not the guy who lives on a 10 acre RANCH with a 10 car garage, 16 cars, 4 boats and a tractor! Oh ya, and a custom orange motorcoach that you can fill up with every tool imaginable.

dmontzsta
    Bench racer Bump!
    And to you Mr. Nuts a hangin (blown to the bone). I'm not the guy who lives on a 10 acre RANCH with a 10 car garage, 16 cars, 4 boats and a tractor! Oh ya, and a custom orange motorcoach that you can fill up with every tool imaginable.
    I wonder if he manufactures.

Blown to the Bone
    Bench racer Bump!
    Hold on there money bags don't cut me short I have four tractors if you count Marys riding mower [ John Deer ]

Blown to the Bone
    Both of those boats have MOUZER written all over them!!!!!!!!!!!
    as a prior MoUzEr customer yourself I see you as a potential customer for these type of projects and maby you would like to skip the middle man and go straight to the distributor???

Blown to the Bone
    OK how about $ 2500. With the competive trailer?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12