Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Races at Aha last nite

Dogballs
    that boat is SICK!

Mike D..
    Wow that thing sure looks alot like ? Well as to off guard I can honestly say we had no idea. That was a true suprise. I will tell you this that I would have treated him differently had I known that he was coming after ME. I invited the lieing traitor in the dino room while we where making pulls on my motor (Thanks Steve). I told him every thing and so did Shoe. He has been officially cut of from the river shop, I hope he has an express pass to lost lake where he can hang with his new race team and work on his $hit there. Harris sold his sole to the devil on this one. What I can`t believe is how many people knew of this and helped him.
    AS for me calling him a (has been) well he is a (has non) money that is, now I am sure I cost him more money than he ever Imagined in spending :idea: I guess I won there. Atleast I DRUMMED up another player.
    I am not one for giving excuses so here it is. He beat me 2 out if 3 time motor to motor. The Boat runs good. Had I known he was coming I would have done some different things but that might not have worked either. I guess I could tell you guys that my pump was eating itself and I was sinking (just for you cyclone)
    I am looking forward to the on going rivaulery he has created.
    THANK YOU Harris I no longer have to feel sorry for the things I did and the things I am going to do now.
    AS for the rest of you guys Damn I am starting to think that there are only 2 members of blue cup and I can see it is going to be very lonley for a while.
    I can see that if it where not for Good old gold cup harris would still be on the couch

cyclone
    Wow that thing sure looks alot like ? Well as to off guard I can honestly say we had no idea. That was a true suprise. I will tell you this that I would have treated him differently had I known that he was coming after ME. I invited the lieing traitor in the dino room while we where making pulls on my motor (Thanks Steve). I told him every thing and so did Shoe. He has been officially cut of from the river shop, I hope he has an express pass to lost lake where he can hang with his new race team and work on his $hit there. Harris sold his sole to the devil on this one. What I can`t believe is how many people knew of this and helped him.
    AS for me calling him a (has been) well he is a (has non) money that is, now I am sure I cost him more money than he ever Imagined in spending :idea: I guess I won there. Atleast I DRUMMED up another player.
    I am not one for giving excuses so here it is. He beat me 2 out if 3 time motor to motor. The Boat runs good. Had I known he was coming I would have done some different things but that might not have worked either. I guess I could tell you guys that my pump was eating itself and I was sinking (just for you cyclone)
    THANK YOU Harris I no longer have to feel sorry for the things I did and the things I am going to do now.
    AS for the rest of you guys Damn I am starting to think that there are only 2 members of blue cup and I can see it is going to be very lonley for a while.
    I can see that if it where not for Good old gold cup harris would still be on
    the couch
    Whoa the plot thickens.

Johnwithjm
    I can see that if it where not for Good old gold cup harris would still be on the couch
    Rule one never take your pants off. Give Harris his due his boat runs hard. If he needs any part or help from me while at Lost lake I would give him what ever he needs same as you Mike D. To ban the guy because he sawed you off is kinda bull. Well I guess when we race on Labor day and if I were to beat you not that my little 470 has a chance but will I get baned also. See you guys Labor day.

Mike D..
    HARRIS SOLE
    One very used Black Sole for sale open to highest bidder.
    for contact Info please feel free to contact John D, Red Rocket, Steve Burley,
    AND PAPP Racing.
    I am sure there are many more

Johnwithjm
    HARRIS SOLE
    One very used Black Sole for sale open to highest bidder.
    for contact Info please feel free to contact John D, Red Rocket, Steve Burley,
    AND PAPP Racing.
    I am sure there are many more Ok buddy. Maybe you can pickup a few free agents like some of the mafia or something

cyclone
    all i wanna know is where's the video?

Mike D..
    Rule one never take your pants off. Give Harris his due his boat runs hard. If he needs any part or help from me while at Lost lake I would give him what ever he needs same as you Mike D. To ban the guy because he sawed you off is kinda bull. Well I guess when we race on Labor day and if I were to beat you not that my little 470 has a chance but will I get baned also. See you guys Labor day.
    WE Have tried to ban you a few times it hasn`t worked.
    On a serious note you better reread what I said
    This a Quote from a Quote that I Wrote
    The Boat runs good. Had I known he was coming I would have done some different things but that might not have worked either.

Johnwithjm
    Wanted some fast boats to join the very Blue cup team. Contact Mike D for the info

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast