Thread: How bout them Dbacks

AZKC

12-6 winners, Our pitcher Owings goes 4 for 5, 6 RBI's, and 2 Homers

Not So Fast
    Went back and forth between the Chargers and the D-Backs and missed young Micahs performance at the plate, darn, I like him. All the nay-sayers should read this mornings standings, we're up 5 on the Padres and I like our chances at this point. Mirrors or not, I dont really care, they are doing it so far!!!!!!!! NSF

AZJD
    Home town support got him fired up. What an amazing performance at the plate and on the mound. 7+ innings piched 3hits and 3 earned runs. Not bad!

Not So Fast
    Home town support got him fired up. What an amazing performance at the plate and on the mound. 7+ innings piched 3hits and 3 earned runs. Not bad!
    Yes he was awesome. This is why I like this team, look at the rookies and how they are playing, yeah they make some mistakes (like Upton in right ) but he's just 19 TEARS OLD. 3rd, SS, 1st,CF, RF and some pitchers are very young kids, yeah kids, so whether they make the playoffs or not ya gotta love'em. And you cant forget the OLD DOGS like Burnsy, ODog, DD that are great examples for ALL young players. Yes I'm beating my drum for these guys because I like the way they play, over and out NSF PS--Damn, I forgot Snider, he's much improved behind the dish!!!!!! GO D-BACKS

AZKC
    Need some runs fellas, watching the game on Gameday is a bit different That and its been on since 8am HST