Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF is wrong with people.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Why is it someone calls the cops to take care of a problem but have no common courtisy to confront a neighbor.. about a problem they are having with you.. we have two work trucks we park on the street and some a$$hole called the cops But of course would not leave their name.. what a bunch of scum bags..
    if you have a neighbor you are having a problem with ,, confront them about it,, then if it doesn't work.. then call the LEO..
    everyone on this fricken block is so worried about where they park their cars it is rediculous. USE YOUR FRICKEN DRIVEWAY.. That is what it is for..
    WHAT A PIECE OF SHIAT..
    Love thy neighbor my A$$..
    I wanna move.............................................. .
    Rant over thank you for listening.
    The Leo was very nice and also dispatch.. They asked me to move them..

BadKachina
    I had a neighbor call the cops because my 11 year girl got off the bus and stepped on his flowers to cut through his yard (corner lot) on the way home. I took her over to his house and had her apologize to him. He was so embarrassed he ended up apologizing to me and my daughter for being such and ass.
    Either way, he's still a pussy for calling the cops..........

ahhell
    If I were you Id take off all my clothes and run around the front yard screaming about some asshole neighbors.....with the cameras rolling of course
    thats what I love about where I live...6 cars in the driveway and nobody gives a shit

pw_Tony
    Neighbor called the cops years ago cause we were jumping our bicycles. We had about an 8 inch dirt jump in the dirt street and he was afraid of "erosion" or however you spell it

MRS FLYIN VEE
    If I were you Id take off all my clothes and run around the front yard screaming about some asshole neighbors.....with the cameras rolling of course
    thats what I love about where I live...6 cars in the driveway and nobody gives a shit
    LMAO!! ACTION

Havasu1986
    Why is it someone calls the cops to take care of a problem but have no common courtisy to confront a neighbor.. about a problem they are having with you.. we have two work trucks we park on the street and some a$$hole called the cops But of course would not leave their name.. what a bunch of scum bags..
    if you have a neighbor you are having a problem with ,, confront them about it,, then if it doesn't work.. then call the LEO..
    everyone on this fricken block is so worried about where they park their cars it is rediculous. USE YOUR FRICKEN DRIVEWAY.. That is what it is for..
    WHAT A PIECE OF SHIAT..
    Love thy neighbor my A$$..
    Rant over thank you for listening.
    The Leo was very nice and also dispatch.. They asked me to move them..
    Plumbers.??? JACK STEPHAN!!!

UncleJoe
    What's the point of running around with no clothes on if nobody cares?
    BTW MRS V - Just take the clothes off and casualy go move the trucks. You know - like we do at the river.

Wet Dream
    Ok, help me understand something. But first off, I'm all for talking to the neighbors first. Try to resolve the issue in person and have the balls to do it. But what I don't get in your post is that you say that you park 2 work trucks in the street, and then say to use your driveway accented with the . Why didn't you use YOUR driveway? The way I read this is that you want to park on the street and you want the neighbors to use their driveway. Whats wong with using your driveway for the work vehilcles? I'm not getting the whole picture here.

Screemy1
    keep your work trucks off the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the hell is your problem........?????
    Park them on your neighbors lawn!!!!:devil:

Tom Brown
    Don't move. Just play the stereo in your Rhino really loud when you're outside grilling.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast