Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Hey klrtoy was that you who came flying through....

USCFAN
    As a know it all, it's my job to inform you that crack would actually keep me up for a long period of time. This allowed me to accrue the wealth of knowledge that I like to share. One thing I learned quick is you're an arrogant, pretentious beeoch that's a danger on the water.
    Holly smokes Batman!!!!!!

HM
    Hey, even Batman needs a hummer to relieve the stress of fighting crime.

topless
    As a know it all, it's my job to inform you that crack would actually keep me up for a long period of time. This allowed me to accrue the wealth of knowledge that I like to share. One thing I learned quick is you're an arrogant, pretentious beeoch that's a danger on the water.
    LOL

Kilrtoy
    Im glad to see you have come down long enough to grace us enough with your presence.
    Now get back to your unhealthy affixiation with Mr. pitt, I sure hope I am not #2 on your list of most desirable DOMESTIC PARTERS, it is starting to look that way Sugar.

Kachina26
    Holly sounds like a freaky girl!
    Hey, even Batman needs a hummer to relieve the stress of fighting crime.

meaniam
    [QUOTE=Biglue;2743150]Go for it.....see what happened to the last mofo that did that? :idea:
    INTERNET tough guy!:jawdrop:
    Just make sure you look for misspelled words. Or he will attempt to bash you while misspelling himself.

Biglue
    INTERNET tough guy!:jawdrop:
    Just make sure you look for misspelled words. Or he will attempt to bash you while misspelling himself.
    Dude, get the fock over it already. I only picked on you because I thought we were cool Mike. You made it painfully clear you can't take a joke for shit. If my posts trouble you so much put me on your ignore list and your problem is solved.
    BTW, how long have you been on HB now? Learn to use the focking quote feature already.

RiverDave
    Dude, get the fock over it already. I only picked on you because I thought we were cool Mike. You made it painfully clear you can't take a joke for shit. If my posts trouble you so much put me on your ignore list and your problem is solved.
    BTW, how long have you been on HB now? Learn to use the focking quote feature already.
    Lue? You stirrin up trouble again?
    RD

TYLER DURDEN
    Im glad to see you have come down long enough to grace us enough with your presence.
    Now get back to your unhealthy affixiation with Mr. pitt, I sure hope I am not #2 on your list of most desirable DOMESTIC PARTERS, it is starting to look that way Sugar.
    With over 20,000 posts I would expect something more witty than the lame "gay" angle. Guess you're dumber than given credit for.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast