Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: San Diego Supercross

BLOWN HOWARD
    I need 2 tickets for San Diego anybody got the hook ups?? Oh yeah some good seats would be nice also!!

Woodster
    Call Sandiego Sportcycles.. There in Lamesa and they buy a whole block of tickets every year.. I know they have quite a few left. They'll mail them to you

BLOWN HOWARD
    Sounds good. Never been there before what is the best section to sit in??

Boa1277
    I would sit anywhere on the 2nd level, usually the same level as the boxes, that way you can see the whole track, and watch the race develop. If these seats are all sold out the 3rd level is preferable to me for the same reasons. I hate hearing the crowd go nuts and cant see why. Have fun, I might be at San Diego also...

Woodster
    The tickets Sportcycles have are for the Club level which is a really good section to sit in. They are around the 50 yard line at Qualcom which is a good view of the whole track

essexjet
    I just talked to my friend at Monteclair Yamaha and he has 10 left as of right now for San Diego. Give him a call.

riverroyal
    and be prepared to have a long wait getting out of the lot,its not real fun leaving there.If the race is a blow out,haul ass with like 5 laps to go,it will save you at least 1 hour on the drive home.Also if your are driving back north on the 15,dont speed,cops love these events they will be all over the freeway

essexjet
    and be prepared to have a long wait getting out of the lot,its not real fun leaving there.If the race is a blow out,haul ass with like 5 laps to go,it will save you at least 1 hour on the drive home.Also if your are driving back north on the 15,dont speed,cops love these events they will be all over the freeway
    Good Info thanks RR, How are the cops about tailgateing? This is my first year going down there and was wondering how they are about drinking in the parking lot. Thanks

Woodster
    Good Info thanks RR, How are the cops about tailgateing? This is my first year going down there and was wondering how they are about drinking in the parking lot. Thanks
    Cops are fine with it just dont bring bottles..

essexjet
    Cops are fine with it just dont bring bottles..
    Cool Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast