Thread: 04 38 DONZI ZRC World Champion!!!!

IDRPSTF
    The Ultimate Poker Run, Pleasure or Race boat is now on the open market and priced to sell.
    SmugglersInc
    Www . Smugglersinc . com
    Bikes Boats Cars
    Lake Havasu City, AZ. Lic#. 14724
    2004 Donzi 38 ZRC World Champion
    Twin Sealed 525Â’s Over 100MPH!!!
    DONZI racings pride and joy is now available as your own personal Poker Run, Race or Pleasure Boat!
    The largest cockpit ever built in a ZRC. IMCO Drives on standoff boxes. 4 Blade Bravo Props. Intercom, Ski Pole, Custom Interior, TOAD Art of Design Graphics, 80 Hours on Innovation rebuilt sealed 525 Merc Power. Race Hatch. This boat is offered with the biggest baddest Myco Aluminum Custom Trailer with oversized wheels and tires and drive guard. Push Plug Bumpers, Lines USCG flares and gear all come with this boat. If your purchase is for Pleasure, Poker Run or Racing this boat is pre sea trial and day one ready to run.
    Proudly offered at $159,980.00
    928 505 TOYS
    Finance - Worldwide Delivery - Insurance

USCFAN
    Seems like a pretty good deal.

ChumpChange
    Wow that's nice. I think I saw this boat a couple years ago when it was on PCH. Beautiful!

IDRPSTF
    We strapped on all the gear Sunday in the wind and hit 92 MPH at 5000RPM and I had the boat set up tight. This boat has NO BAD HISTORY to its name. The bottom has been Blueprinted, and up untill the past two years DONZI maintained the boat at the factory. You will not get more boat for less money...

Dude! Sweet!
    Bitchen boat. I ran out with them (and Tom) the day that they picked it up from Scott. Why they getting rid of it so soon?

IDRPSTF
    Lets just say the owner may have a new trick up his sleeve. The descision to sell the Donzi did not come easy. But who needs to own more than one boat? He called and said I own a perfect boat... We crawled all over it inside and out, ran it from Cat Tail through the channel and back and have yet to find a flaw. All I can say is that I hope whomever buys this boat is a close friend so I can contiue throttleing it!