Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BBSP who's going!!!

Boatmaster
    April 23rd-27th BBSP who's going. Large group of us coming from nor cal. Be on the water by noon on wed the 23rd.

DUCKY
    I will be there to put a hurting on (some of)you outboard sissies!!!!
    (I used to be an outboard sissie)

77charger
    i might be at the lake ming drag races instead.i was planing on going but the real races may have priority.There is also a big poker run that weekend too at havasu.

XFactor
    Big weekend at Havasu. That is also the weekend of the Spring Heatwave Poker Run. Should be the start of a great season. Ducky....better have whatever you got ready. Goin to be some bad outboards there.

TOBTEK
    NO TOBTEK AT THE BBSP cry somebody had to go and snivel about the orig date and get it changed
    ill be at the office have fun.....looser's

STV_Keith
    I'll be there! Sat & Sun

Skaterfast
    I have free tickets to the Long Beach Grand Prix,pit passes and all.So guess where I'll be.You betcha I'll be at the BBSP.I've seen the Long Beach race for the last 19 years.Nothing beats outboards kikin some ass!

Boatmaster
    Tob I'm sorry to hear that, I guess I will pay you your silvers at Shasta this summer. Give me a heads up in advance so I can plan a trip at the same time. The new baby does'nt let me just up and leave like we did in years past, but I'll be there. Skater Fast what day are you getting in town? I sold the red Daytona and got a 25 with 300s in September, keep an eye out for us. XFactor, can't wait to see that new F26 in person. IS IT FU#@ING APRIL YET!!!!

Skaterfast
    Boatmaster,sounds like we have a race.My Skater is probably within 3 mph of your 25 with 300's.I'll be staying in my new house for the 1st time.It's suposed to be finished on the 10th.I'll probably get there Thursday night,staying til Monday.I'm going for the Poker Run and show up late on Saturday at speed alley and race your slow Eliminator.Ha ha.

Boatmaster
    Skater Fast BRING IT!!! You may have already run my boat it was a Havasu boat before I got it, we'll see!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast