Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Church Mouse pic

HONDOG
    What is the camping like around the lake for those of us who don't live in paradise? Is the water usually flat in morning and evening? Is there a beach where we can spend the day?
    There is a group of us, mostly from the southern valley, who get together at Woodward Res. on occaision. It might be cool for us to try out your home turf. A little closer for the southern boys I think, and not that long for me. Just a thought?
    Bob

Church Mouse
    HONDOG, plenty of camp grounds on the west side of the lake, about $20.00 a day, there within a couple of miles of the launch ramp at the damn. By mid-sept. game on, 5 miles of the best water you can imagin, elevation 3400 ft. the alltitude dosen't really effect my 512 cu. in. motor, runs clean, plenty of nice sandy beaches, paradice. By the way, where is Woodward lake, bye for now, Chris

sc fab 1
    What is the camping like around the lake for those of us who don't live in paradise? Is the water usually flat in morning and evening? Is there a beach where we can spend the day?
    There is a group of us, mostly from the southern valley, who get together at Woodward Res. on occaision. It might be cool for us to try out your home turf. A little closer for the southern boys I think, and not that long for me. Just a thought?
    Bob
    wonder if we should go to bass lake instead! i like smooth water!

ZRCTION
    Sounds like I better get going on my Sprint. It looks like there is gonna be a v-drive party at Bass Lake soon.
    Count me in, even if I have to paddle mine around the lake

ZRCTION
    Bass Lake pisc

ALREADY GONE
    [QUOTE=Church Mouse;2771043]HONDOG, plenty of camp grounds on the west side of the lake, about $20.00 a day, there within a couple of miles of the launch ramp at the damn. By mid-sept. game on, 5 miles of the best water you can imagin, elevation 3400 ft. the alltitude dosen't really effect my 512 cu. in. motor, runs clean, plenty of nice sandy beaches, paradice. By the way, where is Woodward lake, bye
    Jet-row,rumor has it that when it comes to wiring,your WRENCH would not qualify to "wire a bale of hay in Nebraska".Hope you don`t break down in Needles.Chet "True Runner 4" Blown Gas Flat

Church Mouse
    Gee,"ALREADY GONE" what a suprise, if I were you I'd be concentrating on that blown gasser of yours cause the big show is right around the corner, my best regards, the Mouse.

HONDOG
    Well guys, it sounds like a great idea, just 1 problem. I started to do a little prep for the outing this weekend on last Mon. and had a very unhappy surprise. Couple of weeks back out at Woodward I pulled a bonehead maneuver and overreved the motor, excessive boost for pump gas, MELTDOWN!! Needless to say I am done for this year! If and when I am able to put the old beast back together again I would like to come to Bass and check it out. Hopefully by this time next year!
    You guys enjoy what's left of your season.
    PS: When she comes back she might be on alcohol. That would be very cool!
    Bob

Church Mouse
    sorry to here about the bad news Bob, get er back together, should be stout on alky,see ya

ALREADY GONE
    sorry to here about the bad news Bob, get er back together, should be stout on alky,see ya
    Say ThaR JeT-Row Eye`ll DrinkK tU thaT

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456