Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Church Mouse pic

Lookin for Liquid
    Hmmm...Bass lake?????...still servin Bass lake Martinis at ??????...nothin like a green olive with a beer!

Church Mouse
    Whats up "lookin for liquid". Yes the Pines bar is still serving the killer Bass Lake martini, cold draft with an olive, come up and visit us. Thanks to Steve D. for showing alot of my old drag boat pictures, I have a bitchen picture of Roy Doby at ming in 1976, at the holding rope in the GT deck Hondo, with the Arias in it, priceless. see ya P.S. I CANT WAIT TO MEET RATTLE CAN LOU

BIGCHRIS
    Whats up "lookin for liquid". Yes the Pines bar is still serving the killer Bass Lake martini, cold draft with an olive, come up and visit us. Thanks to Steve D. for showing alot of my old drag boat pictures, I have a bitchen picture of Roy Doby at ming in 1976, at the holding rope in the GT deck Hondo, with the Arias in it, priceless. see ya P.S. I CANT WAIT TO MEET RATTLE CAN LOU
    Chris dont get to excited about ol RCL he is just another Gay Santa looking to cop a feel on ya

BILLY.B
    Chris dont get to excited about ol RCL he is just another Gay Santa looking to cop a feel on yaThank God Chris doesn't drink or that "SNITCH" RCL would be looking for something more then a reach around!!!!! :idea:

Rattle Can Lou
    Nice Fella, that RCL...He's not at all what you would think. Rather tall and kinda thin. Very Quiet. Kinda shy in a weird sorta way...Chicks dig em....

dossangers
    It should be a good time on the RIVER with RCL in the house!!!

Wayne, are you gonna race SD? Just trying to get a boat count.
    Tony

ZRCTION
    Your in way to good a mood...Billy said that would wind you right up. He don't know shiat...I was looking for a better answer than that. Maybe like..."Who in the hell are you?"
    O.K. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? Come on, how can I get made at Santa Clause? I would tell you what happened to the borrowed engine but it might be a little embarassing to the owner. Maybe I'll let his brother tell the story. Rick, your up. Tell these guy's it wasn't my fault.
    Got the Hallett stripped naked. Now for the re-rig.

63stevens
    Now why would I want to go and do that. It's more fun this way!

ZRCTION
    MEAN MEAN MEAN
    You seem to have forgotten about a certain someone who has just aquired a set of 10deg, 22% gears, Mr. 63stevens.:idea: Still think it's "more fun " this way? haha

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast