Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boat Service/Detail

phebus
    Did I hear a rumor that John (Warlock25) sold his business? I don't know if he's still around, but he's awesome and I believe he charges HBers about $8/foot.
    Yes, John sold the business, a bad back unfortunately precludes him from detailing anymore. Big Doug is the new owner, and continues the tradition of great service.

dicudmore
    Dude, seriously, are you drinking tonight? I'm making a comment about somebody that many HBers have used successfully to detail their boat. I also included the price I paid, which I thought was pertinent to the discussion. I'm sure Big Doug does an excellent job. What if Big Doug is not able to detail their boat? Wouldn't it be nice to have a choice of a few different detailers?
    Big Doug bought John's (Warlock25) business...
    He had been working with John the past few summers...
    Anybody that saw my boat this summer can attest that it got some use and needed some cleaning up. Here it is when Doug was done with it
    The only reason I won't recommend Doug to everybody is I'd hate for him to be too busy to be able to detail MY boat :wink:
    Seriously, fair price and a great job.
    http://www.ultraboats.com/instock_images/154.jpg
    http://www.ultraboats.com/instock_images/154-3.jpg
    http://www.ultraboats.com/instock_images/154-2.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
    For all my H/B peeps, it's only $10.00 a foot, that's a bargain out here
    My boat is only 25' (but has a 10' swimstep)...how much?

BigDoug
    Just your step alone is $100.00 that's a good deal :yuk:
    If you got girls laying on it ? that's a bonus too

Havasu Hangin'
    Hey, this is Havasu Hangin' we're talking about. You've got change for a $1000 right?
    HH a "baller"? That's funny.
    If I was a baller, I'd have him detail my shopping cart (I live in) at the same time...

ACCEPTENCE
    Here i am, for boat service i recommend Aaron at Absolute and when he's finished he'll call me over and we can take care of the detail right there at Aarons or at your place or mine ?
    For all my H/B peeps, it's only $10.00 a foot, that's a bargain out here
    PM me or give me a call 928-230-1992... "Full Throttle Performance & Detail" Big Doug...
    Excellent, I'll get with you as soon as the motor is back in it.
    Thanks Kilr.

BADASS38CHEVY
    It's that time again, looking for any suggestions on where to take our boat in Havasu or Parker for the annual service and detail.
    First yearly service, and don't really know where to take it, any suggestions??????
    Thanks in advance.......
    Sara
    Absolute Marine

Keith E. Sayre
    If he's busy, I also recommend Danny at Extreme Detail--928-505-1383. He does alot of our customers boats and seems to do it right.
    Keith Sayre
    Conquest Boats

SOCALDETAIL1
    Dude, seriously, are you drinking tonight? I'm making a comment about somebody that many HBers have used successfully to detail their boat. I also included the price I paid, which I thought was pertinent to the discussion. I'm sure Big Doug does an excellent job. What if Big Doug is not able to detail their boat? Wouldn't it be nice to have a choice of a few different detailers?
    We also do alot of HB's boats we charge every one on HB $10 a foot complete interior-exterior & trailer usually $15-$25 a foot we have 17 years of experience and a long list of refferals we are usually booked a week in advanced in winter and 2 in summer but feel free to call us at 562-544-4732.

BigDoug
    Hey your raining on my parade here...........................just kidding, there's plenty of love to go around this place
    "Full Throttle Performance & Detail"...........Doug...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast