Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shocking news...Michael Vick

Mattman
    should be allowed to return to the NFL according to the NAACP. Read it on Yahoo. Commence firing!

Mattman
    To clarify, the leader of the NAACP Atlanta Chapter saya so....:idea:

Jbb
    NAACP....Is all over the Atlanta news .....They are calling him a ....lol..victim....and saying his ....POSSIBLE.....sentance could be more than if he kilkled a person.......listening to them speculate what he is gonna get...and protest about it...had me laughing out loud..

Mattman
    Sorry Dreamin, I just fell off the short bus!

TYLER DURDEN
    He can return, as the focken football. Or better yet, he can have the job of cleaning the bathrooms of the stadiums AFTER the game.
    FOCK YOU NAACP. They will whine that the NFL discriminates, however the majority of its players are black. FOCK YOU NAACP.

photo chick
    White also said he didn't understand the uproar over dogfighting, when hunting deer and other animals is perfectly acceptable
    I must ask...how many of you hunters soaked your kill in water and electrocuted it and left it out for the trash man? This Mr. White is clueless!!

Havasu_Dreamin
    Sorry Dreamin, I just fell off the short bus!
    No worries from me...Just making a little joke, albeit not a great one, that's all

Havasu_Dreamin
    White also said he didn't understand the uproar over dogfighting, when hunting deer and other animals is perfectly acceptable
    I must ask...how many of you hunters soaked your kill in water and electrocuted it and left it out for the trash man? This Mr. White is clueless!!
    Also, last time I checked deer are not typically kept as pets.....Nor have they been domesticated.....

River Lynchmob
    The only thing I'm suprised about is that it took them this long to issue a statement. We will be hearing from the, and I use this term loosely...Reverands Jesse and Al within the next week. We may even get a march or two out of this.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast