Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rhino Prices

Cole Trickle
    They sent me an email confirming that I had recieved their quote. I am going to reply, and ask if they hae them in stock for immediate delivery.
    Been there done that :crossx:
    Good luck getting one from them this weekend!!

Jrocket
    That car is awesome, but I wanted something I could use as a driver as well as a desert car. That Thing has real low gearing, and you couldn't drive it over 50, so it wouldn't work for my purpose.
    It's really built primarily for off road use only, and is built really nice for that, with only the best of parts.
    Still possibly in my future, but I wanted something to cruise around Havasu with, and be able to run down to Parker and do Desert Bar and the like.
    Thats still faster than a rhino.

phebus
    Thats still faster than a rhino.
    Agreed, but a Jeep or something that could do both might be my best option.
    Or, if I go the Rhino route, it would be a lot easier to store and transport than the Thing

phebus
    LA cycle quoted me the same thing and it is bar none the best price I found in CA.
    Only problem was he asked if I wanted to be put on the "list"...... He said they get a couple a month and had 15-25 people on the list. He said some times they get lucky and Yamaha sends them extras but he thought the wait would still be 2-3 months. :cry:
    Bingo, right on the money. I just called them, and said I'd be on my way to get one. The guy said "We don't have them in stock". I asked him why they would quote on items they don't have in stock and his response was, "So you could place an order".

Cole Trickle
    Bingo, right on the money. I just called them, and said I'd be on my way to get one. The guy said "We don't have them in stock". I asked him why they would quote on items they don't have in stock and his response was, "So you could place an order".
    The place does offer a good deal and thats why they would sell out the same day they arrive.
    Send Ivan Dan a PM and ask him for the out of state contact info.He paid around 9100 shipped and went and picked it up a week after he ordered it.

02HoWaRd26
    I can get them outta vegas for around 9800 otd on green and 10400 on SE

shadow
    Keep in mind im just ****ing with you here.
    But in my best sneeze voice AHHH Bullshit!

BLOWN HOWARD
    Can you dune very well on the stock SE wheels??

shadow
    Can you dune very well on the stock SE wheels??
    My idea of duning (Spell Check) is loading my ice chest and finding the top of a hill at sunset and drinking a cold one and admiring the view.Yep SE stock wheels work perfect.

BLOWN HOWARD
    Whats it take and how long for you to get me a blue one?? Chris

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123