Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: So...Did they have the DUI checkpoints in LHC...

GHT
    Didn't see anything in Havasu Friday Night and hung out at home Sat Night due to Li being "under the weather". Although, I did see a ton of Nevada Highway Patrol working with Metro on the way home this morning... I don't think I've ever seen that many on a trip home before.:idea:

USCFAN
    I did not see a checkpoint all weekend.

shueman
    Passed through the check point on Saturday at about 4pm. Lots of patrol boats and jet skies. the beach was filled with pulled over boats. looks like they were pulling people over coming from Havasu. they had two vessel assist parked and 10 cars on land. I didn't see any other check points.
    Good to hear...:hammer2:

Phat Matt
    I saw a couple people get popped at windsor. too bad they didn't pop the dumasses that don't know how to drive a boat sober either.
    I guess there is no law against stupidity.

Riveratz
    We left Moabi about 2 PM on Saturday and they were on PWC's following us for a while and then turned and went after a boat heading north.

2forcefull
    It's only a waste of money if you're a ding-dong drunk driver...................we the sober drivers think it's just fine.
    Yeah, what he said

Boatcop
    Yeah, what he said
    But with better grammar, punctuation and spelling.

bohica
    I volunteered for the checkpoint. Rolled up to the beach, showed them all required safety equipment, boat registration and they even looked in your cooler. They did the "follow the tip of the pen with your eyes test" and all was good. Kids even got free t-shirts. I probably smelled like a brewery, but it was nothing but O'douls anc Coors N/A all day.

Phat Matt
    I volunteered for the checkpoint. Rolled up to the beach, showed them all required safety equipment, boat registration and they even looked in your cooler. They did the "follow the tip of the pen with your eyes test" and all was good. Kids even got free t-shirts. I probably smelled like a brewery, but it was nothing but O'douls anc Coors N/A all day.
    Why would you volunteer and what right do they have to look in your cooler?

bohica
    When I rolled thru there it looked like they were having everyone pull in to the checkpoint, so I figured that's where I better go too. After I got done, I see my two buddies in their boats just get waved on by. They asked for permission to look in the cooler and since I had nothing to hide, I said go ahead.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast