Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Labr Day Weekend Knights Landing

Badburn
    I have met Casey, but then we broke down, and have been out of comission for a while, but we are ready to go now, never been to knights lan ding, any spots between there and the beach to worry about? never been on the river
    What he said, Hows the depth of the river up there. We could cover 20-30 miles easily, but we got these outdrive thingys hanging down............ Id hate to wreck something 30 miles up the river. Can you say up the creek without a paddle?

Party Cat
    What he said, Hows the depth of the river up there. We could cover 20-30 miles easily, but we got these outdrive thingys hanging down............ Id hate to wreck something 30 miles up the river. Can you say up the creek without a paddle?
    I can't say anything about the river south of Knights Landing Ramp...but I had no problem with a 26' Party Cat from the ramp to Shady Beach....
    I would have made it to the party quicker...but someone had to pop a motor 2 minutes off of the ramp and I had to tow the damm thing :idea:

Mrs.charitycase
    I have met Casey, but then we broke down, and have been out of comission for a while, but we are ready to go now, never been to knights lan ding, any spots between there and the beach to worry about? never been on the river
    Oh cool. Well I will let Casey answer your question about any worries, cause I am not sure. Hope to see ya out there!!!

Mrs.charitycase
    Ask Casey. LMAO Well I CAN say it, but I sure as heck wouldn't want to be Paddless in a boat like ours..lol

Mrs.charitycase
    I can't say anything about the river south of Knights Landing Ramp...but I had no problem with a 26' Party Cat from the ramp to Shady Beach....
    I would have made it to the party quicker...but someone had to pop a motor 2 minutes off of the ramp and I had to tow the damm thing :idea:
    YEA YEA!! That did suck... Keith was hammered by the time we got there... It was only 8 miles- SHEESH... LMFAO!

Party Cat
    NICE!! Thank you Party Cat.. Only about 430 miles for you!! Are you coming out?
    I wish we could....Mary has a softball tournament starting on Thursday...
    Johnny wants to come....and he's got something for ya http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/im...ies/tongue.gif

charitycase
    What are you worried about,you drive a ditch pump.You're safe. :devil:

charitycase
    You should be fine also,just stay mid channel when possible.We always go up-river from KL.Hope this helps.Hope to see ya out there.Casey

NICE PAIR
    Or without a hose.

charitycase
    Tom,stop by.I promise I won't flip you off this time.
    Well, I might.The last time I did your wife B.A.'d us.C-YA Sunday.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast