Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Post your pictures

HavasuDreamin'
    Hey 737, someone I really would love to talk to! Nitrox? Wow! A buddy of mine installed the system on his OMC, it was trick. Unfortunately he never got to use it as he had some major motor problems before he got the chance to push the button. I have always been afraid of pushing the button and throwing a rod! http://free.***boat.net/ubb/frown.gif Is this stuff more user friendly these days? What are some do's and dont's? How long have you been running the system? Any problems? How frequently do you rebuild the power head. More info. Please!
    I have a carb 2.4 bridgeport with 155 PSI per cylinder. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/cool.gif

737jetmech
    HavasuDreamin: Contact Chuck Goodman at Hydro Dynamics (318) 965-0201 He is the "Man" when it comes to the bottle. Tell Him you would like some information about the stuff .They have a very informative booklet that answers many questions . 2 strokes are totally different than a system that you see for your typical big block.I have never used it. I'am in the process of installing the system. Give him a call ! I'll let you know what I think after some use. It's still winter in Maryland, at least a month before I get in the water.

737jetmech
    As long as you maintain the engines thermal (EGT controlled by enrichment fuel) limits and not exceed mechanical (RPM) limits the engine will live.When your engine is running lean and high EGT thats when you have major problems $$$$. Its all in the set up and proper dial in of system. I am running a stinger SS (larger solinoids) capable of (170) HP . I will be running on the low side with (130) HP. If you decide to increase HP the spray tubes will have to be redrilled by Hydro-Dynamics and flow checked. Bob

liberator21
    how do i get to readers rides (pictures)

737jetmech
    Go to ***boat main page click on girls (enter here) and click on Media Center. Your there!

HARDIN18
    MEN WITH ANY BALLS HAVE BIG BLOCKS IN THERE BOATS.
    J/K

HavasuDreamin'
    Something about the physical size of your motor is inversely related to your main member! http://216.40.201.240/s/contrib/geno/rofl.gif

QUICKSTREAM
    Originally posted by HARDIN18:
    MEN WITH ANY BALLS HAVE BIG BLOCKS IN THERE BOATS.
    J/K
    always. have to use them to keep nose of my stream from blowin over when i nail it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12