Thread: Labor day weekend "No Poker Poker Run" Sacramento....

Badburn
    Sunday september 2nd, A few of the local Sacramento boys are getting together for a mini poker run/ lunch run. We are meeting up on the American river above Discovery park in the AM(9-10)The plan is to create a raft up of the large boats on the American River (close to the I-5 bridges) by early Sunday morning. The Fast boats will come and relax from around 10am to just about 1pm. The larger boats will provide Hors dvors to host. I will have the Sacramento River Sport Boat Club banner out. We will then head to Swabbies for Music/Dancing/Drinking/BarBQ for the afternoon. They will have dock space roped off. Then around 6pm we will push off and go back to Virgin Sturgeon for more Music/Drinking. This will give us land access to invite others.
    Everyone is welcome, in any kind of boat. Free, no sign up needed.

Mrs.charitycase
    Sunday september 2nd, A few of the local Sacramento boys are getting together for a mini poker run/ lunch run. We are meeting up on the American river above Discovery park in the AM(9-10) and then heading up to Swabbies for lunch and cocktails. From there the plan is to head down to The Virgin Sturgeon where ther is supposed to be a houseboat with a band on it for us to tie up to and have more Cocktails Then Back to the American river for some more cocktails
    You coming out to the party after??

Badburn
    I want to , but not sure if everyone else will. What time are you guys going to hit the water? I'm not the one setting it up, these guys have done this for a few years in a row. I'm gonna pitch it when everyone shows up.

Mrs.charitycase
    I want to , but not sure if everyone else will. What time are you guys going to hit the water?
    Probably around 10am til about ... hmmmm 6pm or 7pm... it's a shady beach from noon on... So we won't get too baked.

DCBob
    Sunday september 2nd, A few of the local Sacramento boys are getting together for a mini poker run/ lunch run. We are meeting up on the American river above Discovery park in the AM(9-10)The plan is to create a raft up of the large boats on the American River (close to the I-5 bridges) by early Sunday morning. The Fast boats will come and relax from around 10am to just about 1pm. The larger boats will provide Hors dvors to host. I will have the Sacramento River Sport Boat Club banner out. We will then head to Swabbies for Music/Dancing/Drinking/BarBQ for the afternoon. They will have dock space roped off. Then around 6pm we will push off and go back to Virgin Sturgeon for more Music/Drinking. This will give us land access to invite others.
    Love to be there with you guys......but, commited to family beach day some time ago :sleeping: Raincheck :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

hulshot
    We got a big BBQ and a birthday on the 2nd. Sorry bro.

acatitude
    well i got a bbq to go to also and its on the back of margarita ville.. . Ill bring saturday night tri trip

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
    Sorry we missed this one, did anyone buy me a shirt?
    BIG JOE SSMF

acatitude
    yea the guy you gave the money to bought one for ya ,,,,,, you dork