Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 16 amp on drag motors

kab
    Cole- You are right, you can not use the short shaft with a 25 or 26 daytona. I would take the trade. Sounds like a good deal.

Cole
    i am sorry.. let me clarify,he wants to trade mid sections only, and still also bore my snouts...all straight across!!!! Cole

ZSARGO
    THEY DO HAVE A 60 AMPER. IT'S CALLED A 300X. JUST SELL ONE OF THOSE UNITS ON YOUR LOT IN MEXICO AND REPORT IT STOLEN. I HEAR THEY LIKE RV'S DOWN IN THOSE PARTS. FREE MOTORS!!! HOW ABOUT SOME PICTURES OF THE NEW BOAT.

Cole
    zsargo,when are you picking up that bad boy????? i am going to take some picks of the boat today with my camcorder...it also takes photo shots,now i just have to figure how to display them here??as for that insur thing...i dont look good in verticle stripes i am going to be in palm desert tonight..ya going to be around???? Cole

ZSARGO
    I'M RUNNING UP TO IRVINE TILL TONIGHT. I SHOULD BE BACK AROUND 8-9PM. CALL ME ON MY CELL TONIGHT. 760-880-8833. LATER.

Boatmaster
    Kab they have been run very little to the best of my knowledge. If you want them I will get them in my hands and tell you what I think. Call me if you have any questions. Not to puch, but these props are not mine and they may sell fast. 925-828-5775 Drew

Cole
    zsargo,were hittin the town tonight!! you up for it???? Cole

Cole
    boatmaster what other props do you have????Cole

kab
    Boatmaster- Of course I want them, but money is a little tight right now trying to step into a big house. Might have to put little things like new props on hold. Let me discuss this with the wife.

Boatmaster
    Kab no problem I understand, I just know these are the props you have been looking for. To bad they are not mine I could hold them till the BBSP. Cole I have 30three blade lab cleavers, 28 four blade merc cleavers, and 26ETs. These props were all for my 2.5s now I have 300Pro Maxs, and needed more pitch.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast