Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Outboards vs car motors

Kim Hanson
    I'am going to run through the rain and will talk to you after that , about 15 minutes tops!

Kim Hanson
    I'am going to run through the rain and will talk to you after that , about 15 minutes tops!

MAXIMUS
    LMAO!!!! Dude you really gotta take it easy... I'm laughin my ass off!!! I just assumed (ass out of you & me!)kim was a female??? Take care & try to settle down a notch! That cold ass weather has you all up tight!!! wink

Kim Hanson
    Not me , shit! I will talk to anyone! You just happened to be in the arena at the time that I was in there..etc,etc Later......( . )( . ).......

Moomawnster
    Hell, I just like apples better than oranges , my jet has 15 yrs hard use on it !

Kim Hanson
    Moomawnster:
    Hell, I just like apples better than oranges , my jet has 15 yrs hard use on it ! You guys have me all wrong here,I like jets.I don't like people saying they can beat a Big-OB,unless it's a race boat!Mine is good enough against a jet! [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Outboards/untitled2.JPG[/img]

MAXIMUS
    Kim Hanson:
    Moomawnster:
    Hell, I just like apples better than oranges , my jet has 15 yrs hard use on it ! You guys have me all wrong here,I like jets.I don't like people saying they can beat a Big-OB,unless it's a race boat!Mine is good enough against a jet! [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Outboards/untitled2.JPG[/img]Kim I don't have you all wrong.... I'm just stirrin the pot!!! Everything I said earlier was true about my experiences racing outboards...I believe I just didn't find any that were contenders. Very nice pick of your ride there!! By the way were is You Te??? I wasn't done bench racing yet!! I need some good outboard advice??? Like stay the hell away!! lol
    take care all you boating fanatics & always keep it safe!!
    P.S. here is a pick of my jet! [img]http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Reader_Rides/Jet_Boats/DSC00010.JPG[/img]

572Daytona
    Oh yeah...well my daughters pink barbie lil' tykes will blow the doors off your daughters bike with a basket...lol

MAXIMUS
    572Daytona:
    Oh yeah...well my daughters pink barbie lil' tykes will blow the doors off your daughters bike with a basket...lol

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT PINK BIKE HAS A 25 TOOTH FRONT & 13 TOOTH REAAR... 4.5" CRANKS & WEIGHS ONLY 12 LBS!!!! (WITH OUT BASKET )AT HALF CRANKING, POWER FROM EITHER ONE OF MY TWIN DAUGHTERS, THIS WOULD SMOKE THE AVERAGE HIPERF MINI TIKES!!! 572 you are starting to sound like the clamp on guys!!!

572Daytona
    Seeing that the daughter that we bought the power wheels for is almost 12 now, I think you've got me on this one Maximus...I don't think it would even budge with her riding it now But seeing how we are in a fishing motor forum maybe some of the guys here can help me adapt a 24volt trolling motor setup to that baby, then we'll see some real speed wink