Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 26 daytona twin/2.5s

Cole
    I think its a go!!! 2003 26 daytona with twin 2.5s!!!as long as financing goes,then its a go!!
    anyone seen one yet?? and how fast?? it does have a light layup and decolight interior..so shes layed up real light!! The 2.5s have about 30 hrs on it and have some mild work done to the heads..he told me they put out about 300-320 hp i'll post some pics when they e-mail ot to me!
    Cole

ZSARGO
    NICE. I THINK IT WILL PROBABLY RUN 104 GIVE OR TAKE A FEW MILES PER HOUR. THE FORCE 26 RAN 100.2 WITH STOCK TWIN 2.5'S AND THE DCB F26 RAN 107 WITH TWIN 300X'S. ELIMINATORS HULLS ARE FAST. WHO YOU TRYING TO GET FINANCED THROUGH?
    [ January 21, 2003, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: ZSARGO ]

MOPAR2YA
    ZSARGO
    WHO YOU TRYING TO GET FINANCED THROUGH? [/QB]Thought you were in to home loans
    [ January 24, 2003, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: MOPAR2YA ]

mbrown2
    Sounds like a cool rig...that should look real tight with OB's & Canopies ...

HavasuDreamin'
    Should be real nice. I like the 2.5's but they do need a lighter layup because they don't have a lot of torque.
    Make sure to run 100 octane fuel with shaved heads. Good Luck, and post some pics. of that bad boy!

TOBTEK
    where are the pic's....we need pic's

Boatmaster
    Ditto, we need pics!!!!!!

Cole
    This sucks..no picks yet..he says he cant e-mail them because his computer is down!!!!although he mailed them to me today.... someone will have to walk me through posting them when they show up man this is just going to be too cool!! Cole
    [ January 22, 2003, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: Cole ]

HavasuDreamin'
    Cole:
    someone will have to walk me through posting them when they show up 1. Get them on your computer's C: Drive by scanning them and saving them.
    2. Go to www.***boat.net Click on the "Enter Here" picture with the girls. Click on "media center." Scroll down and click on "post your picture." This process will post your picture to ***boat's media center.
    3. Once the picture is in the media center, right click on it (when it is big, not a thumb nail) and click on properties down at the bottom. Copy the Http:// address in its entirety.
    4. Go back to the mainpage and enter the forum. Enter this thread and post a reply. In the reply paste your Http:// address. In front of the address put and at the end of it put
    5. Hit add reply and the picture will pop up. Make sure there are no spaces between the [img] and the http address.

MOPAR2YA
    HavasuDreamin':
    Cole:
    someone will have to walk me through posting them when they show up 1. Get them on your computer's C: Drive by scanning them and saving them.
    2. Go to www.***boat.net Click on the "Enter Here" picture with the girls. Click on "media center." Scroll down and click on "post your picture." This process will post your picture to ***boat's media center.
    3. Once the picture is in the media center, right click on it (when it is big, not a thumb nail) and click on properties down at the bottom. Copy the Http:// address in its entirety.
    4. Go back to the mainpage and enter the forum. Enter this thread and post a reply. In the reply paste your Http:// address. In front of the address put and at the end of it put
    5. Hit add reply and the picture will pop up. Make sure there are no spaces between the [img] and the http address.
    Thanks for helping post mine

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast