Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Where should round 1 of the power tour be?

Sangster
    Tony...When Kim & Lucky see your New Avatar, They won't be thinking of anything else......

djdtpr
    I voted Yuma.I am going to start the season off in the usual Blythe area to get used to the new setup and shizzle and work all the bugs out of it.After that though its game on for the rest of the season.

Exactly!!

n8dawg
    My vote is for BR. How bout a little tribute to the FC3 from last May! The weather hot the water warm and the barley pops cold!
    Look you guys need to pick a spot (BR) We'll all get together and talk about which spot to hit up next. And if that doesn't work I'm sure there will be a number of guys who just wouldn't mine one bit racing over it!!!!!!!! :argue: :crossx: :crossx: :idea:

n8dawg
    Hb, lost lake!!!!...cmon man,we gotta bring it back!!! Those old videos of Swanson,Oster and Ben Williams got me all fired up to race there this summer.
    Needles has a serious holeshot goin on at this point. :idea:
    Chris,
    You have videos of boats racing at Lost Lake? (You know thats what we need is a movie about the river racing scene, like Two Lane BlackTop.)

Hustler
    You guys now what my vote is. Some one mentioned doing Needles later in the summer when the water warms up, if you wait the water will suck until school is back in, not to mention caming at Needles Marina Park will be tougher. Just something to think about.

steelcomp
    I voted Lost Lake. Hell, what do I know...I've never been any of these places. OK, well, I've been to Needles and BHC/The AVI once, Havazoo with ***boat, and it was blown out, and Rainbow Beach a LONG time ago. This is going to be pretty f'n cool!

I got an idea , LETS GET TA GETTIN :crossx:

Lost lake is making a strong move... We could be seeing some serious racing going on if we end up there.
    We could also have a serious party in the camp ground. :220v:

Dogballs
    Lost lake is making a strong move... We could be seeing some serious racing going on if we end up there.
    We could also have a serious party in the camp ground. :220v:
    Lost Lake would be my second choice because of water conditions and Shell Beach would be pretty rad stacked full of hotrods. I made trips to all these spots last summer and NOT to piss off the majority here but Needles doesn't handle boat traffic because its narrow and the sides are rock which flucks up the water real good.
    Balls

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast