Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ok here goes

thatguy
    its really hard trying to figure out who likes who and is rd sux along time standing joke or what???????
    More importantly, have been banned from Thumper Talk? Prerequisite.
    Welcome nonetheless.
    Tommy

Never Satisfied
    never satisfied ,,,,,,,who do you work for?
    I dairy north of Bakersfield.

milkmoney
    thank you evryone for the welcome usually on evryday.... hay that guy i went to coolege in redding sure miss it there

Baja Big Dog
    This aint a "dont ask dont tell" site....so
    Are you gay??

That Guy
    More importantly, have you been banned from Thumper Talk? Prerequisite.
    Welcome nonetheless.
    Tommy
    Thatguy coming strong.....lol
    So am I to assume that both That Guy's have been banned from TT....

milkmoney
    not gay here but dont flatter yourself your not the only one to ask me that lol

That Guy
    thank you evryone for the welcome usually on evryday.... hay that guy i went to coolege in redding sure miss it there
    Alright...HB 202...if you're going to quote one of the That Guy's...you have to get it right....Thatguy (Jeff) is who you are referring to...That Guy (Steve) has a space between That and Guy....thereby making them uniquely different yet frighteningly similar...these subtleties will help you to navigate HB successfully and not get you in an ass kicking contest with any of the resident internet bullies.....

thatguy
    Wow, that spelling doesn't say much for Redding schools.
    Where did you go? I actually live in Anderson. Got a 4 acre spread there.
    Here is a pic of my boats, everyone else here is sick of seeing them!
    Tommy

thatguy
    Alright...HB 202...if you're going to quote one of the That Guy's...you have to get it right....Thatguy (Jeff) is who you are referring to...That Guy (Steve) has a space between That and Guy....thereby making them uniquely different yet frighteningly similar...these subtleties will help you to navigate HB successfully and not get you in an ass kicking contest with any of the resident internet bullies.....
    Hey Brother That Guy, How are things? BTW, the name is Tommy (or Tom).
    I do have a lifelong friend named Jeff however!

milkmoney
    wa typing alittle to fast the word spelled right would be college lol i attended shasta college anderson is nice as well would love to go back some day

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast