Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Pool Guys

TCHB
    Is thtere any pool contractors that are good in Havasu. I have heard not so good things about a few that are gone now.

HemiDude
    There's more bad ones than good ones in Havasu...maybe I'm just a little picky, but when I'm gone I expect to get the service I paid for. On number three now and not sure of this one either....:sqeyes:

Car 5
    NO such thing as a good pool builder in Havasu!
    If you hear the name Eddie Vidovich, RUN!!!

TCHB
    Maybe that is why people are going with glass pools. A friend of mine had a pool built and it was not good.

OGShocker
    Is thtere any pool contractors that are good in Havasu. I have heard not so good things about a few that are gone now.
    PM Redneck.

Bling Bling
    Island Pools. Jodi 928-486-4280. Tell him Geg Faulkner refered you, he'll take care of ya. What I hear is work all the way around in Havasu is coming to a crawl, and in 6 months Havasu contractors will once again treat the Califonians like they use to.

KoolPop
    Mohave County Pools did ours and 2 of our friends. They did a great job and very fast. Ask for Dawn, She really knows her stuff.

INSman
    Mojave is one of the biggest, but I went with Sandcastle even though they were just a little bit more money. The service after the build has been incredible and they are always available and easy to get hold of. I can send you pics of my pool if you would like.

Redneck
    Neat pools is doing mine right now and if it stays on schedule it will be 8 weeks when it is done. Its looking great. Pm me if you have questions

prosthogod
    Mohave County Pools did ours and 2 of our friends. They did a great job and very fast. Ask for Dawn, She really knows her stuff.
    they're doing ours right now. we interviewed sandcastle but went with mojave. Not done yet but so far OK.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast