Thread: Lake Anna Boating and Recreation Ass.

kojac
    The Lake Anna Boating and Recreation Association will be hosting it's first annual membership meeting on August 11th. 2007 at Jack Weller's house.
    The meeting will be called to order at 10:30 a.m.
    After the meeting there will be hot dogs and hamburgers, music and general picnic atmosphere with lots of boats.
    We will be sending out our first newsletter and membership cards in the mail this week so hopefully everybody who gets one will attend.
    I know many of the boaters that attended THE FEAST OF THE EAST at Jack's place in June wanted to join but didn't get the chance.
    You may apply for membership at our website WWW.LABARA.ORG
    Hope to see you all there.
    Kojac

HaryCary333
    Hey Dale, Jack, Dave, and all, we've been planning a trip up to the lake for that week already. We'll be there. What do we need to bring?
    Be at Augusta as well next week, talk to ya then. John

kojac
    John,
    Just bring your self and whatever you want. We will supply hot dogs and burgers for after the meeting.
    Your boat really looked good in Hot Boat issue. congratulations
    Will look you up in Augusta at the races.
    Kojac

19daytona
    I just received my Newsletter and the date for the meeting is the 18th, which day is it.

sleeper16
    I came to the meet in june but did not have no money. now my boat is back in the water I would have the money then if that is ok?
    thanks
    chuck

sunkisst
    I just got off the phone with Jack Weller,The official date for the LABARA meeting is indeed Aug.18." kojac "... aka Dale, will probably confirm this soon.

kojac
    Hey folks,
    The date of the Lake Anna Boating and Recreation Association first annual membership meeting will be held on August 18th, 2007.
    Sorry about the misinformation. When I posted I pulled up the minutes of the June 23rd meeting and used the initial date of August 11th that was originally stated in the minutes. We later changed the date due to time constraints.
    Would everyone please pass this information to members and perspective members.
    Thanks for correcting me.
    Kojac

sunkisst
    Im going on Thursday to play in smooth water for two days...Anyone else?

shirkey4750
    The Lake Anna Boating and Recreation Association will be hosting it's first annual membership meeting on August 11th. 2007 at Jack Weller's house.
    The meeting will be called to order at 10:30 a.m.
    After the meeting there will be hot dogs and hamburgers, music and general picnic atmosphere with lots of boats.
    We will be sending out our first newsletter and membership cards in the mail this week so hopefully everybody who gets one will attend.
    I know many of the boaters that attended THE FEAST OF THE EAST at Jack's place in June wanted to join but didn't get the chance.
    You may apply for membership at our website WWW.LABARA.ORG
    Hope to see you all there.
    Kojac
    I think this is what your looking for Bill.