Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: "Bin Laden's" latest rant

'75 Miller
    It was sold to them in the late 50's not sure if it is running or not.
    If this is true what does it matter? In the 50's Iran was friendly with us. We also sold them fighter aircraft. When the loons took over the spare parts became unobtainable. So what?

Blown 472
    If this is true what does it matter? In the 50's Iran was friendly with us. We also sold them fighter aircraft. When the loons took over the spare parts became unobtainable. So what?
    All this talk of them and their nuke this and nuke that, we sold them the tech, and they are not a threat to us, israel is the country driving the attack on them as they were with iraq. Why is there never any mention of isreals nukes? why dont we attack china, hell they stole nukes from us and are hostile to us.

eliminatedsprinter
    Just like Iraq had it coming, right? Just like the leftists have it coming, right?
    Blown has a couple of good points, admit it or not.
    China holds our a huge part of our enonomy. If they chose to they could make it a mess.
    China's entire GDP does not equel a HUGE part of our economy (it only is about 1/5 of ours). If they messed up our economy the first thing that would happen is they would lose the market that that they depend on for thier own. Messing up our economy would probably do them far more long term harm than it would do to us.

'75 Miller
    All this talk of them and their nuke this and nuke that, we sold them the tech, and they are not a threat to us, israel is the country driving the attack on them as they were with iraq. Why is there never any mention of isreals nukes? why dont we attack china, hell they stole nukes from us and are hostile to us.
    Do YOU know for a FACT that the izzy's have nukes? They've never confirmed or denied, so how do you know?
    Last I heard, while the chins are some treacherous fukks, they're not sponsoring international terrorism. We can get 'em up with the chins if you want, but Iran's first.

Blown 472
    China's entire GDP does not equel a huge part of our economy. If they messed up our economy the first thing that would happen is they would lose the market that that they depend on for thier own. Messing up our economy would probably do them far more long term harm than it would do to us.
    And messing up the supply of oil to this machine would not enrage them?

Blown 472
    Do YOU know for a FACT that the izzy's have nukes? They've never confirmed or denied, so how do you know?
    Last I heard, while the chins are some treacherous fukks, they're not sponsoring international terrorism. We can get 'em up with the chins if you want, but Iran's first.
    I haven't seen them my self but why would they keep one of their former nuke scientists locked up and not allowed to leave the country?

Steve 1
    Bent one forgets the Whack Job in Iran threatens Israel and us with extermination once a day.

Blown 472
    Bent one forgets the Whack Job in Iran threatens Israel and us with extermination once a day.
    prove it

eliminatedsprinter
    And messing up the supply of oil to this machine would not enrage them?
    I never even hinted it would or wouldn't.

'75 Miller
    I haven't seen them my self but why would they keep one of their former nuke scientists locked up and not allowed to leave the country?
    So you just assume the worst? It does fit your agenda.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast