Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: DCB's 30' Sportdeck

Havasu Jacks
    OK, let me start by saying this is not my boat. Its my fathers. However, I will say that he thinks this boat was worth every bit of what he paid for it. To truly appriciate one of Dave's boat you have to see one in person, the attention to detail is unbelievable.

shippingguy
    OK, let me start by saying this is not my boat. Its my fathers. However, I will say that he thinks this boat was worth every bit of what he paid for it. To truly appriciate one of Dave's boat you have to see one in person, the attention to detail is unbelievable.
    That is all that matters. I have seen and been in DCB's and theyare very nice and there is a definite attention to detail, but there is also the flaws in DCB's shared by other builders boats as well. No boat is perfect! They are built by humans. Congrats to your dad. It is a beautiful boat.
    Mike

Havasu Jacks
    That is all that matters. I have seen and been in DCB's and theyare very nice and there is a definite attention to detail, but there is also the flaws in DCB's shared by other builders boats as well. No boat is perfect! They are built by humans. Congrats to your dad. It is a beautiful boat.
    Mike
    Im sure you're right, but, we haven't found any yet. Let you know if we do though. For what we wanted and were looking for this boat fits the bill perfectly. Fast, stable, and enough room to fit the family and a few friends. On our last boat MOM wouldnt go over 65 without complaining. Now she sits down, holds on, wants to go faster. 130+ not a problem. Just somthin to think about for those of you wanting a go fast boat and have a wife to keep happy.

Havasu_Dreamin
    Mike
    Well said.....

BROKE-R
    Here is picts of the 2nd deckboat out of the mold.
    Ilmor 625's, vacuum bagged, carbon, penske. 115-120mph

mbrown2
    Nice boat what is the Penske related to?

BROKE-R
    Penske board is used in place of plywood. It is 30% lighter and 35% stronger. they are using it in drag cars and NASCAR.

mbrown2
    Penske board is used in place of plywood. It is 30% lighter and 35% stronger. they are using it in drag cars and NASCAR.Gotcha...like a decolite board...nice boat

BoatFloating
    Gotcha...like a decolite board...nice boat
    Penske sounds more race(ish)... You know for the DCB offshore race team....
    __________________________ < insert Charlie's comment here....

ClownRoyal
    Nice ride! Saw you a couple of weekends ago on Havasu.
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...2&d=1193169390

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast