Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It on...Arizona Bartlett

67weimann
    I know mikes boat was nice. I've seen it a couple times since he sold it. I've met Mike at the last regatta. I was just being a wise ass. No harm intended. I'll shut up while I'm still behind...

squirt'nmyload
    geez...no need for anyone to get there panties in a wad....didn't anyone notice that he used these .....oh, and it doesn't look like i'll be there

67weimann
    Why not Brian? you missed the last one too...

squirt'nmyload
    Why not Brian? you missed the last one too...
    we had prior plans for friday/saturday. MIGHT possibily be able to go out sunday morning for a bit though.

cave
    makes it all good. Internet 101

Some Kind Of Monster
    I'll be there

Red Lickin
    I'll be there.

eliminated1
    ill be there if an ex jetter can bring a prop boat . we had a blast last year . Oh and by the way mike (396) came with a boat that ran mine ! and the trottle cable went south in the AM . BUT we got a new one and we were still out on the water befor most of you all were and ran the balls out of it . Had to throw some punches here sorry.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    ill be there if an ex jetter can bring a prop boat . we had a blast last year . Oh and by the way mike (396) came with a boat that ran mine ! and the trottle cable went south in the AM . BUT we got a new one and we were still out on the water befor most of you all were and ran the balls out of it . Had to throw some punches here sorry.
    AMEN bubba Hell we drove up there partying peeps were bitching at us because we were being too loud......
    Hey Bubba, remember this......"woof,woof,woof..............woof,woof"

67weimann
    Yeah I know. I was there all weekend. You guys left the boat and were gone all morning. I can still hear the whine from the blower..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast