Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 87 Nordic tunnel ?s

jungledave
    Does anyone Know what an 87 nordic tunnel hull pickle is called, like the model? And if they are 19 or 20s. Any sites that show pics and specs? I was looking at one on line but the owner doesn't know a lot about the boat. I am looking for a tunnel hull to try to save my back and my wifes willingness to get in a boat with me.

steelcomp
    It's called a Nordic tunnel. Most likely a 19. Post up a link to the one you're loking at. If it's the one that had an outboard on it, you're looking at a big project to convert it.

jungledave
    It is a jet but I need a model to find the value for the bank. I don't want to post the site because the boat seems to be a good deal so far. I can't find the value so far on a Nordic tunnel. Thanks for the help though

Dave, sounds like you might be looking to finance this purchase. I'm sure the bank will require insurance. Since insurance on older high performance jets(with open engines and OT exhaust) is virtually nonexistant, you may want to do a little research in that area before you get too far along with financing.
    BTW, I've never heard the Nordic tunnel called anything but Nordic "tunnel" or "picklefork"

76 Bonneville
    I could be wrong but I believe it was the original THOR, and now they have brought the name back for their current cat.

jungledave
    I could be wrong but I believe it was the original THOR, and now they have brought the name back for their current cat.The owner now says it is a viking and it is 20 feet but can't tell if the impellar is aluminum or stainless.

cave
    I like em
    http://www.kdba.net/Singleton%20Boat.JPG
    No price given on this one.

76 Bonneville
    The owner now says it is a viking and it is 20 feet but can't tell if the impellar is aluminum or stainless.
    Vikings were the V-bottom 22', 23',and 26' models. I have an old quote from May of 1988 when I thought I wanted a full daycruiser and the quote form is for a Nordic Viking 23' Cruiser. Also went through the old test reports from the 80's and found the 22/23 and 26 were all called Vikings. I would still put my money on THOR.

Saab
    I have a 81 and its called a tunnel as far as I know. Send me a pm and I will tell you all you want to know about what I paid and so on. look forward to hearing from you

McIntyrelocal
    i paid 2000 for it but pretty much trashed every thing and re did the whole boat.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast