Thread: fiberglass mat question

Skyni
    I am laying new glass and plywood in my boat. My question is how many layers of matting should I lay under the plywood? I would love any help here.
    Thanks alot.

FlatRat
    I am laying new glass and plywood in my boat. My question is how many layers of matting should I lay under the plywood? I would love any help here.
    Thanks alot.
    Well,
    look who got out of bed.. .j/k your prep work is look great, we should have the bottom in next week...yes yes:idea: :idea: Skyni...Ducky would be the man to talk to here

FOURQ
    IMO!!!!
    I would use a 2 or 3 oz mat wetted out real good then set the plywood in weighted down when its dry finish it off with another 2 or 3 oz mat with a 4 to 5 oz cloth over the top.

Skyni
    IMO!!!!
    I would use a 2 or 3 oz mat wetted out real good then set the plywood in weighted down when its dry finish it off with another 2 or 3 oz mat with a 4 to 5 oz cloth over the top.
    Sounds good there FOURQ. We thought we should put some down, but we wasn't quite sure....now we know.....

FlatRat
    I'll try and get over this weekend to check the floor template for the udder side.. Si'?